hey @StarWarsGirl95

check this out!

https://twitter.com/Mameal369/status/703596560685240320/photo/1

CcOtLjoUAAA6PJ5.jpg

Some are incredible!
https://twitter.com/loafyfloff/status/703536654745624576
CcN22_zUsAEhWYl.jpg

FutureCEO

I'm so glad we already have our tickets! If we waited they would have gone up 35 each just for the base portion:eek: 10% since fall:eek::eek::eek::eek:

We just bought tickets the other day.

"Adult tickets for the Magic Kingdom, Disney’s flagship park in Orlando, will rise to $124 a day for peak periods, up from $105 presently. Tickets for the Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom resorts will rise to $114 on peak days, from $97 currently. Prices aren’t rising at the four Florida parks during the value days." Disneyland is cheaper by like $20.

But holy s*** batman.

If this applies to multi-day passes, I'd hate to see those prices.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

We stayed in Calypso but when it's just the two of us we request Country, sooo quiet there. Thanks for the pictures.

You're welcome, and thank you...! :)
The first time we stayed there in '07 we stayed in Calypso. Building to the right as you walk out of the main building. Last 2 trips, in '13 and this last one, were in jazz right and Jazz left, respectively. :)

Last edited:

betty rose

What makes me sad is we've been planning the 2017 trip almost as long as we've been planning this summer's trip. And with the way prices are going I could see us spending more time in UNI than Disney:( The final decisions will be made probably sometime during our trip depending on how things go at both.
I'm so sorry. We are re thinking things for next year too. Too many price increases, too many people, too little development in the parks, makes for a less than stellar experience. Hubby likes cruising, so that may be in our future. It's a much shorter flight to LAX, and I like the west coast cruise, it's so much less planning. Make a couple special dinner reservations, and you are set to go. So much to do on one of these mega ships. RCL is great, they have so many things to do, just sign up and pay no extra. Okay, I'm ready for a cruise next year. It may be out of Fort Lauderdale. We will be in the next tier, so we get many perks, unlike Disney!

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo , I really enjoyed all your WDW pictures. I couldn't believe how many people signed up for that race--yikes. Your daughters are lovely, by the way.

Thanks, Minnie! :)
I couldn't believe how many signed up, either! :confused: It was kinda' nuts, but, in good way, and it was one whirlwind-blast of a trip....!!! :joyfull:
Thanks about DDs, as well! :happy: All that credit goes to DWifey...! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom