The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good day everyone. I'm back on the mend, this is one of the worst viruses I've had in years. Hubby has now come down with it. I'm glad the really bad part didn't hit until I got home. I literally went from the bed to bathe, brush teeth, then on to our rocking chair. I sat in the chair for the last 4 days, except when I went back to bed. It's been chicken soup and sierra mist for me the last few days. I think I coughed up at least 2 lungs!;) Glad it's getting behind me. Hubby isn't in the really bad zone yet. Thanks to all who followed our vacation. Disney is wonderful when not over crowded. I wish that it were that way all the time. We made our fastpasses on the day of, and got all of them. That's how uncrowded it was. The roads around Disney are all torn up, don't arrive near Disney Springs at rush hour, the place is a nightmare. We sat on a bus for 40 minutes and didn't move at all. I'm sure it's going to be great when the road work is finished, but right now there are too many cars and no place to go. That's all for today. I'm going to try and ketchup, and then back to my chair.
I'm so happy to hear you're feeling a bit better.I'm going to send some extra pixie dust for both you and your dh. Get well soon. xoxo from a nice safe distance

donaldtoo

Well you wouldn't exactly say if he was a spy ;)

Maybe, she just doesn't know.
Yet... :cautious: :cool: ;)

true-lies-1994-04-g.jpg

MOXOMUMD

I had a fun morning! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to take a friend to child support office as her Mr Donkey stopped paying again! I'm sorry but if you make them pay for them. BTW he makes serious bank and his order is for less than he spends most night just going out. Not like he doesn't have the money. He does it for spite.
Is he self-employed? Did she agree to his self payment of cs? She needs to have CSEA petition the courts for a review of his wages. If he is in arrears, the IRS should be sending her his returns until it is paid off and if not she should petition for them. Also the cs amount should be based on what he has the potential to make, not what he is currently making. That's to stop the paying parent from quitting their job or seeking a lower job so they don't have to pay cs. For example, if the payer was an accountant, quit and took a full time job at WalMart, the court should be basing his payment on his potential work experience/ability.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Is he self-employed? Did she agree to his self payment of cs? She needs to have CSEA petition the courts for a review of his wages. If he is in arrears, the IRS should be sending her his returns until it is paid off and if not she should petition for them. Also the cs amount should be based on what he has the potential to make, not what he is currently making. That's to stop the paying parent from quitting their job or seeking a lower job so they don't have to pay cs. For example, if the payer was an accountant, quit and took a full time job at WalMart, the court should be basing his payment on his potential work experience/ability.
He changes jobs because he knows it takes a while for them to catch back up with him. He also makes sure to owe the IRS every year so that also can't be taken. his salary is now going to be reviewed.

betty rose

Have some photos I took yesterday and last week! :O

DSC_3808_DxO by John Tamale, en Flickr

DSC_3814_DxO by John Tamale, en Flickr

DSC_3822_DxOFULL by John Tamale, en Flickr
This fellow was TINY and very hard to get.. took me like 30 photos to get a good focused picture.

DSC_3823_DxOFULL by John Tamale, en Flickr

and a weird flower I hadnt seen before..
DSC_3830_DxOFULL by John Tamale, en Flickr
Love the pictures, Amazing getting the humming bird, they move so fast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom