The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
what are the benefits of the "premier" pass?

The premier pass is for both WDW (including the water parks and a golf course) and DL. At DL there is a dining discount almost everywhere (just a couple stands didn't offer it), no silly tables in wonderland thing like at WDW. I don't understand WDW charging passholders for a "discount" as they do with Tables in Wonderland, but I guess it makes WDW money. I think the merch discount is the same for both locations.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

donaldtoo

I look back on my youth and am just grateful i made it out with all my appendages attached :jawdrop:

Hahaaa...!
I never had my license suspended, and although not a straight A student, was a "good" boy all through school, including HS.
But, once I graduated HS, let's just say I went a bit off the chain.
Forget about appendages, looking back, I sometimes don't know how I made out with my life... :confused: :oops: :cautious: :cyclops:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well, we're paying a dollar or more per gallon out here so maybe that'll help offset the loss a bit. You're welcome.

True. Poor you. @Goofyernmost has history on his side for his investments. It only takes one tiny excuse to drive oil prices up. I'm enjoying it while it lasts, not anticipating it lasting long. History tends to repeat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom