The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

I'm going to try to take the love from this thread and spread it into the others I post in. It's so easy for me to get sucked into the negative.

Thank you for the welcome. I'm happy to have found all y'all.

Just be careful in your attempts to "spread the love" to others - there are some who will resist vehemently and we don't want you getting sucked back into the dark side. :p

catmom46

More Cruise Photos
Candy Store on board

View attachment 113757

One of many bars on board. We played Trivia here.

View attachment 113758

Walk on a path in Mexico our Ship in the background.

View attachment 113759

Art show on board.

View attachment 113760

Rock climbing wall background and Acrobat foreground.

View attachment 113768

Thanks for allowing me to be your Cruise Director.

Very nice! I have never been on a cruise, but hopefully someday. I still need to get my fix of Disney on land first. :cat:

catmom46

Good morning @catmom46 I hope you're day is going well! xoxo

Morning Figgy! xoxo Still trying to get used to this early schedule. I don't know how you do it!

I was feeling a bit depressed since last week because of divorce stuff, but I think I've gotten a lot of it out of my system now and focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel. I keep hoping no more stupid stuff happens, although I'm sure it's likely to keep happening. :banghead:

Sounds like you've got another busy day as usual - hope it all goes well, too!

Figgy1

Morning Figgy! xoxo Still trying to get used to this early schedule. I don't know how you do it!

I was feeling a bit depressed since last week because of divorce stuff, but I think I've gotten a lot of it out of my system now and focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel. I keep hoping no more stupid stuff happens, although I'm sure it's likely to keep happening. :banghead:

Sounds like you've got another busy day as usual - hope it all goes well, too!
All is going well because today is my easy day LOL

King Panda 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom