The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Want:
1510861_794528653940419_9137451694953563134_n.jpg
I saw Mickey ones are being sold at CVS for $25. No, scratch that. My daughter saw it and now I have to tell Santa.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Sounds like a lot of fun. It's funny how games that were played as children help young to older adults.

I sent her many a care package and there were always odd throwbacks in the package. Play doh often. The new sand the last year. Anything to distract for mind relief.
We have the technology. We can rebuild her.
body in tip top shape but what is that I guess when mind is going.

Cesar R M

My "vomit free since December 1996"-streak nearly came to an abrupt halt tonight.

The idiots in the basement spilled their bong water, sopped it up with a towel, threw the soaking wet towel in the hamper, and put a bunch more stuff on top. Presumably a couple of days ago.

So, I'm down there sorting laundry, and start pulling out some slightly damp towels and tees, and my nostrils are assaulted by this fetid odour. Once I actually got to the towel in question, I started gagging and retching so hard that I woke up Adopted Son in the next room.

Did I mention they're moving? On January 1st? Did I mention that January 1st cannot possibly come soon enough?

And silly me, for just a tiny moment, was starting to feel a little verklempt about my baby moving out.
6kr6UR9.jpg

I can't tell - are you giving me permission to beat them?
e9KFDrz.gif

yes!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom