The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

OR, maybe the guy that had the surgery to look like Bieber killed the actual Beiber and made it look like suicide, and is now living the life of a super star and spending money like it's water. I don't think it is necessary to even be able to sing. Who has actually ever really heard him.

How's that for conspiracy!
WOW..
Goofy, seriously.. you should write conspiracy books!

GENIOUS!!! XD

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Raised a whole family, four of us total, in a house with one bathroom. Somehow we made it work. Didn't even know it was a problem until after when I started hearing about people that were upset because they only had one bath. When I moved into my current apartment, I was asked if I want two bathrooms or just one. When you consider the level of hate that I have for cleaning bathrooms, I couldn't even begin to picture what new level I would get to if I had two bathrooms.

Growing up with my parents and siblings, there were 6 of us in one house, and one bathroom. During the school year only, my parents set up a morning time schedule for each of us to use the bathroom to get ready for school. We each had 20 minutes, and somehow it worked. Years later, they added a small lavatory on the first floor, but even before that, we all somehow managed. By the way, if we missed our time in the morning, we had to wait until everyone else was done getting ready, and that meant that you'd be running to school to make it on time! ;)

Cesar R M

TMNT has the retro following of 80/90s kids who are introducing their kids/grandkids to it, the marketing (even when not on air) never stopped for them and with the release of the live action movie (although not associated with the animated) renewed interest in the TMNT franchise.

But my post was talking about "original" CN programming. (I don't have to tell you TMNT was not a Nick original franchise.) I'm hoping the reboot of Power Puff Girls is successful. Funny how Teen Titans Go! is hated by purists but is CN's top program at the moment.
good points..
I didn't imagined it would be about the original CN content.
as for Teen Titans Go.. I hate the new designs.. but little kids love wacky funny stuff.

now technically.. TMNT is now part of NICK (purchased from Eastman and Co)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Unfortunately a boy on my daughter's bus home decided he wanted to say some rude things to her last Friday so she told him to be quiet! She got off the bus crying and ran all the way up our drive. That boy yelled out the window "Keep crying little baby, run home stupid girl!" :grumpy:

Saturday was her dad's visitation day and after he learned what happened he made sure to meet her at the bus stop to give that boy the stink eye. It worked, that boy told her she had a big scary dad and has left her alone.

Big scary dads come in handy, sometimes! ;)

Sad to hear, though, that your daughter was harassed by the idiot student on the school bus. Some kids are mean; I'm glad this was dealt with swiftly. Your daughter sounds like such a sweet girl from everything you've shared about her.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That's how I feel about the monorail. :)

Happy to hear that you consider the Monorail another (attraction) ride, and that @betty rose considers the boats a ride, too.

In addition to agreeing with all of the above, I also think the buses are more rides, too! (In other words, to me, anything that MOVES is another fun ride! :joyfull: :joyfull: ) I like it when people take me places. :)

Goofyernmost

Another conspiracy I tell you!
(or perhaps because I have heightened senses? hear nothing.. smell everything x_x)
In all seriousness, Cesar, the Monorails have had a peculiar smell since the day they started running the rail. I would be more then surprised if it were really the smell of urine, however, the material or cleaning materials that they use on them is strong and acid smelling, but I don't think it is the pee that everyone thinks it is. The odor has been the same in every sections of the trains that I have ridden for 32 years now. It has been a noticeable odor that I identify with the monorails. Might even be an odor coming up from the electric motors under each car. I don't know, but, I have no doubt in my mind that it isn't human based. So, I smell something too, I just don't identify it with urine and I've had my share of exposure to that as well after 14 years of running a level 4 nursing home.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MinnieM123 I have a Swan question for you.....Do you know if they play the Disney resorts information on their tv channels? I love watching Stacy's Must Do's while I'm getting ready in the morning, and at bedtime. She drives my hubby crazy but I figure it is payback for all the sports I let him watch at home.

Yes! Stacy is on tv at the Swan! I'm embarrassed to admit that I must have watched that silly loop about 8 times when I was down there in May! :cautious: :D

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
In all seriousness, Cesar, the Monorails have had a peculiar smell since the day they started running the rail. I would be more then surprised if it were really the smell of urine, however, the material or cleaning materials that they use on them is strong and acid smelling, but I don't think it is the pee that everyone thinks it is. The odor has been the same in every sections of the trains that I have ridden for 32 years now. It has been a noticeable odor that I identify with the monorails. Might even be an odor coming up from the electric motors under each car. I don't know, but, I have no doubt in my mind that it isn't human based. So, I smell something too, I just don't identify it with urine and I've had my share of exposure to that as well after 14 years of running a level 4 nursing home.

I always think that the monorail small like a barn (a mixture of hay and manure). Growing up my friend lived on a farm and I spent some time on the farm and in the barn. It is the same to me in all the monorails, usually more of the smell in the afternoon/night, so if it is cleaning chemicals or something with the motor I think it activates more with heat.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yes! Stacy is on tv at the Swan! I'm embarrassed to admit that I must have watched that silly loop about 8 times when I was down there in May! :cautious: :D

Awesome! And don't be embarrassed when I went by myself in March I don't think I took it off that channel. When I was in Disneyland Paris they had a similar show in the resort room but it wasn't the same. Even my hubby said it wasn't as good as Stacy.

Goofyernmost

Just so you know, the Stacy loop is run on every TV in a 10 mile radius of WDW. It is the major tourist attraction in the area and they are going to capitalize on it no matter if you are onsite or offsite. Stacy will be there.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Awesome! And don't be embarrassed when I went by myself in March I don't think I took it off that channel. When I was in Disneyland Paris they had a similar show in the resort room but it wasn't the same. Even my hubby said it wasn't as good as Stacy.

Heh, heh . . . yes, there is only ONE, true, Stacy!!!!!!! :joyfull:

For so many years I have watched Stacy once I arrive at my hotel. Her loop is just so uplifting. My favorite was her first one, but the updated one is also fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom