The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I'll have to post a picture of the 60th shot glass my DS got me on the day of. While not that elaborate it is commemorative just the same. I like it. Disneyland is where I spent my first years of Disney before WDW existed and it holds a special place in my childhood memories.
Sometimes Disney misses the boat on things, which when it comes to merchandise it's an oddity. I remember going to California to Disneyland during it's 50th and one of the only things that I collect are destination golf balls that I put in my display case. I could not find a 50th anniversary golf ball or even one with a year marked on it. I asked, what I assumed was a manager, why they didn't have one. He just looked at me with a puzzled expression and said... "I don't know, I guess it didn't occur to anyone". Well, said I... "I can't buy something that you don't have now can I?"

I'm just too lazy (and cheap) to wear make-up. Plus, I never put enough on to be really noticeable, so I figure why even bother? :D
From the male perspective (mine) the less makeup the better. Sometimes I think that a minor amount of eye shadow (not over done) is nice, but, generally I am not in the least attracted by layers of makeup. I like natural. I hate lipstick. I think it makes someone look like a store mannequin. It doesn't look natural and back in the day, when the situation was an actuality and not just a memory, I hated how it tasted. I don't know how women can tolerate it at all.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sometimes Disney misses the boat on things, which when it comes to merchandise it an oddity. I remember going to California to Disneyland during it's 50th and one of the only things that I collect are destination golf balls that I put in my display case. I could not find a 50th anniversary golf ball or even one with a year marked on it. I asked, what I assumed was a manager, why they didn't have one. He just looked at me with a puzzled expression and said... "I don't know, I guess it didn't occur to anyone". Well, said I... "I can't buy something that you don't have now can I?"

From the male perspective (mine) the less makeup the better. Sometimes I think that a minor amount of eye shadow (not over done) is nice, but, generally I am not in the least attracted by layers of makeup. I like natural. I hate lipstick. I think it makes someone look like a store mannequin. It doesn't look natural and back in the day, when the situation was an actuality and not just a memory, I hated how it tasted. I don't know how women can tolerate it at all.

Well you wouldn't have much luck with a 60th golf ball this time either. Hubby collects them too and hasn't seen any.

betty rose

I appreciate you liking my pics no matter what weather. Sometimes the complaining posts I get (not from you) makes me think why should I bother but I like doing it.
I'm a big fan of your pictures, please post when possible. I enjoy seeing what you have picked for chit chat for the day. :happy: I can't imagine why anyone would complain. I usually look at your pics in the morning, and that starts my day out wonderful.

Last edited:

betty rose

Looks that way doesn't it? The last poncho I had from Universal said Harry Potter something on the back but it could be a new or old version though. Me, I still have my yellow Mickey Ponchos. To me they are classic. Also still have my Disney MGM Studio version too, for my retro collection.

I understand the idea of going to clear but I liked the yellow latex poncho version vs the clear silicone new one.
The yellow poncho's were better made too. I've had two of the clear ones rip.

betty rose

Walt is pushing 10 years old. He doesn't do the steep stairs downstairs anymore. Commen sense seems to have clicked in. Walt now has 2 beds in my living room, one under the bay window in my living room for him to enjoy all the neighbors and goings on. Bonus, he lets me know when something is a happening in our little Hamlet.
Walt is one lucky boy, to have such a caring owner.:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom