The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

All previous trips, before the last 2 with the DDP, I think I lost about 10 lbs. from all the walking. Both trips with the DDP, I think I only lost 5 lbs. 'cause of same...! :hilarious: ;) :)

We were on the regular DP when I lost the 7. Although I don't recall it being tons of food like so many people complain. I thought it was just the right amount. We did have a lot of leftover snack credits, but we used those for souvenirs, which we planned to get anyway. :hungry:

catmom46

I LOVE to mix sweet and savory.

Chicago's Garrett's Popcorn, Chicago Style is one of my favorite savory and sweet. Cheddar and Caramel.
130e1ef0bd3e11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

And then there is this little wonder from Epcot Germany Salted Caramel dipped in Chocolate.
thumb_600.jpg

image.jpg

80eabcc76695e5cb003daa75923843a1.jpg

Not to be out done by the Boardwalk Salted Caramel Brownie Ganache.

:hungry:

Pics look yummy! But, still won't eat. :p

MOXOMUMD

well, its not like they have good top tier shows anymore (neither nick.com now that Korra is finished)
I think CN is limping with Gravity Falls and Nick is riding TMNT and dragging Spooge Bob towards death.
:confused: Gravity Falls isn't on Cartoon Network, it's on Disney XD. CN has been doing excellent actually and are showing new episodes of all their current line-up all summer and introducing new programs for their schedule now for fall. They're also bringing in some good ratings with their starting the next installment of Ninjago (one of my daughter's favs) this week. Power Puff Girls are getting a reboot and another season of Total Drama Island (one of my all-time favs) will be upcoming too.

Nick has been relying heavily on TMNT and, surprisingly, Rabbids for their weekend morning ratings. Nick seriously needs to look into their animation scheduling because showing six hours of Spongebob everyday is not helping, considering the ONE new episode (showing before the Sports Award show) will be the first since 2013. The latest movie, IMO, was carp except for the live action bit (which there wasn't enough of). After being on Nick for SIXTEEN years it's time for Spongebob and Patrick to get some seahorses and ride off into the sunset.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom