The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Oh, and the other fun from this morning that I somehow forgot to post about at lunch (musta' been the BBQ coma :confused: ;)).
Got a call from youngest DD around 10:30a that someone came haulin' down the street and smashed right into the dead end barrier right next to our house. :confused:
If my car woulda' been parked in the street, where it often is, she (the driver) woulda' hit it first.
DD heard it all, went outside, called 911 immediately, as she was heading to check on the driver. Apparently, the airbag didn't deploy, and her face was a bit messed up, but, other than that, she was ambulatory. She told DD she had been working a long overnight shift, and didn't even know where she was. DD had to call her mother to explain where she was to come to her.
Don't know, for sure, what other factors may have been involved... :cyclops:

Cesar R M

@MOXOMUMD Do you also think this new ST ship looks like the Enterprise and the Death Star had a baby?
Forgot the upload, hang on...
that ship is ancient as far I know, not new in any way.
Another ship that have weird shape.. was the Olympic Class, The Hope Class, and Horizon Class,all science type ships.
There are more "esoteric" designs too, but from the games or books.

Cesar R M

CHEm2LtW0AEInR2.jpg
CHEm2LxWcAEV-NH.jpg

CHEm2LzWcAAhX9a.jpg

CHEm2MTWgAA1Bqh.jpg
oh my god.. SO CUTE!!! :D

Cesar R M

And if the new Star Wars is bad, we'll blame him too
I have no idea why you are all blaming abrahams for a concept pic.

Remember that the next movie will be about exploration (mostly).
So no surprise to see an science class ship. Plus this is a TOS timeline.
In the other hand, I really wished the federation started to upgrade all ships to have similar power and structure as the "USS VENGEANCE".

Very useful to deal with the damage the altered timeline got (from the first movie)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Even when I used to eat bacon I wouldn't have wanted to eat this. I don't like to mix my savory and sweets together. I'm picky like that. :p

I LOVE to mix sweet and savory.

Chicago's Garrett's Popcorn, Chicago Style is one of my favorite savory and sweet. Cheddar and Caramel.
130e1ef0bd3e11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

And then there is this little wonder from Epcot Germany Salted Caramel dipped in Chocolate.
thumb_600.jpg

image.jpg

80eabcc76695e5cb003daa75923843a1.jpg

Not to be out done by the Boardwalk Salted Caramel Brownie Ganache.

:hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom