The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

The food sounds delicious. :hungry: How have your allergies been?
They've been okay. Definitely not as good as at home, but not as bad as two years ago. Two years ago, it was cooler and wetter, and there were flowers blooming everywhere. This year, it's hot (very hot, much hotter than the previous trips) and nothing is blooming. Guess which one is better for allergies? This time I can actually sit outside at night without clawing my eyes out. Having more allergy/asthma meds helps.

Only had two issues since being here. The other day, something bit me and I broke out in hives. I went back to the room and took some benadryl. Also, my eczema, which hasn't been there in years, has returned. Hoping when I go home, it goes away again.

Other than that, I'm just hyper aware of my surroundings. At the Hilton, they had mostly fake leis, so that helped. Here, I note where leis, flowers, etc. are, and stay away. All of us got the nut leis, not the flower ones. They last longer anyway. :)

StarWarsGirl

58719163.jpg
My favorite TOS character! :D

MOXOMUMD

We did Ama Ama. Since we've done a lot of dinners in, we could justify it. I had a filet and onion soup. :hungry: Ama Ama is the first and only place where I've found mashed potatoes thaf I've liked. I usually only eat them if they're from a box. I liked Makaliki, though Cape May in WDW is better. We'll probably go across the street once our stomachs are all better.
Mmm mashed potatoes! :hungry:

Figgy1

Premium Member
When I can be, yes! I already mentioned eating pigs ears to gross out my grandson and frogs legs to gross out a friend of mine. In the past I have been known to do the same thing with blood sausage and head cheese. I don't particularly care for any of those things, but, I can at least have fun with it. I draw the line on calamari, snails and oysters.
:hungover: More reasons for me to be vegan:D

StarWarsGirl

I do admit the hours must seem unholy to some.:D HS and MS bus 6:15ish and dh off to work at about the same time, it's a good think I'm a morning person:D
Well, good morning morning person. :)

Ugh, I hated getting on the bus that early. Was so glad to go to college to be away from that schedule. This semester, Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be up for a 9:20 class. Mondays and Wednesdays I can sleep until noon if I want.

My mom gets my brother off to school and Dad off to work...and then goes back to bed.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My DD applied for a position with Disney Corp. She was happy to see they offered her an interview. For this position she had to go in person vs skype. 4 days notice a day before a federal holiday. :rolleyes: No way could she get off work as a newbie-ish let alone get air fare or likely hotel for the 4th of July weekend. She had to pass on the interview. :( Disappointing.
Sympathy like

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom