The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Always heartbreaking.
Belle and Ranger are our 8th and 9th pups, respectively, since DWifey and I have been married.
Of those first 7, 3 died at home (one in my arms), and the other four had to be put down for various health reasons.
Four I buried in our back yard, one was cremated and the ashes kept, and the other two (ones we took on from family members who didn't want them anymore) were disposed of by the vet.
I still have Wiggles ashes, she was Mommies Girl, I got her after daughter got married. I just haven't been able to let her go.

betty rose

There were those on there who were being such jerks. I felt bad for you. There was no need for their rudeness. You were clearly a new member back then who didn't know any better. Gentle correction with a :) is always best in that situation. Eventually, some will not listen to reason, and ya just gotta walk away. :)

But glad you found us down here! :)
Me too, I don't look at the other threads very often. I'm so grateful you took this old bird under your wing. :inlove:

MOXOMUMD

Hubby met Alan Alda, at the airport...hubby said to him "I didn't expect to see you here"....Alda turned and said to hubby " I didn't expect to see you here either"...lol
Isn't it funny how those situations happen? A few years ago we were at Epcot during the holidays and decided to take a break and watch them arranging some stuff for the Candlelight Processional. A few people were going to different sections in the seating and looking at the stage. It took almost five minutes to realize it was Whoopi Goldberg and crew. She stopped a few rows ahead of us and asked if we were enjoying our day which we said we were and they were off. Unfortunately we weren't able to see her perform the CP. :(

betty rose

Ah, sweet memories of that lovely place! Wish I were there now to enjoy it, too. :arghh:
Never been there thanks for the photo's . It looks wonderful, I love the view from the hot tub. I would love to be there some day. 50th anniversary coming up soon....so maybe, If I drop enough hints!:D This place looks like a little bit of heaven. Thanks for remembering us on the mainland!:inlove:

betty rose

Isn't it funny how those situations happen? A few years ago we were at Epcot during the holidays and decided to take a break and watch them arranging some stuff for the Candlelight Processional. A few people were going to different sections in the seating and looking at the stage. It took almost five minutes to realize it was Whoopi Goldberg and crew. She stopped a few rows ahead of us and asked if we were enjoying our day which we said we were and they were off. Unfortunately we weren't able to see her perform the CP. :(
Thanks for sharing, MOXOMUND; I love hearing stories of happenstance!

betty rose

Nah, I was pretty much just getting started, actually. I still need to finish mowing the rest of the front yard and then the back. Unfortunately, everything is way too soggy to finish today.
I was hoping to get all that done today, so I could relax and make strudel :hungry: tomorrow.
Looks like I'll just hafta' get up a little earlier in the morning (weather cooperating) so I can do both...! ;) :)
I bought cookies...boy am I getting lazy!;)

MOXOMUMD

I frequently visit Wisconsin and love it. But sometimes..............:eek: :jawdrop: :cautious: :cyclops: :facepalm:

11355366_838272862917140_1617257737_n.jpg
Wow, that is NOT a hunka, hunka burnin' love. :in pain:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Okay all, ready for some Aulani pics?

Here we go...

Main pool...
View attachment 98708
View attachment 98710
View attachment 98711

The caves cover the water slides.

Body slide:
View attachment 98712

100% in the dark.

I found Stitch

View attachment 98709

He is a character here. I saw him two days ago. Lilo, however, is not.

Underneath Stitch...
View attachment 98713

Details.

Infinity hot tub
View attachment 98714

Two levels as you can tell. Adults only. Wasn't always adults only, but now it is. Which means I can use it and my brother can't. Which is fine. There's three other hot tubs here.

And the view from the hot tub...

View attachment 98716

Lovely.

These pictures are gorgeous! What a great swimming pool with such nice views, too. Have you used the body slide yet? That looks like fun--I love slides in pools!! Also, I really like the hot tubs with the water cascading down into them. What a beautiful place you're at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom