View attachment 98710
View attachment 98711

The caves cover the water slides.

Body slide:
View attachment 98712

100% in the dark.

I found Stitch

View attachment 98709

He is a character here. I saw him two days ago. Lilo, however, is not.

Underneath Stitch...
View attachment 98713

Details.

Infinity hot tub
View attachment 98714

Two levels as you can tell. Adults only. Wasn't always adults only, but now it is. Which means I can use it and my brother can't. Which is fine. There's three other hot tubs here.

And the view from the hot tub...

View attachment 98716

Lovely.

Ah, sweet memories of that lovely place! Wish I were there now to enjoy it, too. :arghh:

Goofyernmost

Oh, I have a habit at looking at people's profiles, so I knew that. Yes, I'm very nosy, I admit it! :p

Forgot that you said 30 years, though. (Note: I also am a product of the "ditto paper" generation - in reference to this thread's early posts, although none of you will remember either! :confused:)
Are you kidding me. As a perceived loser in high school, I was put in charge of the mimeograph machine making those blue, smelly copies. There were some very surprised Guidance counselors (and I use that title loosely) when I got accepted in College (heck, they were surprised that I even applied). One even told me... "You may have gotten in, but, you will never graduate." Damn, wrong again. I wondered, for awhile, if it was all just a way to make me show them. Later, in life when I got to know a couple of them as regular people (they both lived within three houses of me) I discovered that they were the ones that didn't have a clue. Oh, well... history is what ever it turns out to be.

donaldtoo

That's a lot of work. I got tired of that, took out all sod, and put in rocks. We normally live in a high desert. Not so much this year?:confused:

Nah, I was pretty much just getting started, actually. I still need to finish mowing the rest of the front yard and then the back. Unfortunately, everything is way too soggy to finish today.
I was hoping to get all that done today, so I could relax and make strudel :hungry: tomorrow.
Looks like I'll just hafta' get up a little earlier in the morning (weather cooperating) so I can do both...! ;) :)

catmom46

Are you kidding me. As a perceived loser in high school, I was put in charge of the mimeograph machine making those blue, smelly copies. There were some very surprised Guidance counselors (and I use that title loosely) when I got accepted in College (heck, they were surprised that I even applied). One even told me... "You may have gotten in, but, you will never graduate." Damn, wrong again. I wondered, for awhile, if it was all just a way to make me show them. Later, in life when I got to know a couple of them as regular people (they both lived within three houses of me) I discovered that they were the ones that didn't have a clue. Oh, well... history is what ever it turns out to be.

Hey, I was in band in high school, which had its share of "losers", so I know where you're coming from. People can be so mean sometimes. I never understood that mentality. :confused:

catmom46

Oh, I remember... ;)

Loved that movie! Here's another great one:

302-dazed-and-confused-quotes.gif

MOXOMUMD

Before I try to get caught up again I had a :eek::jawdrop: :grumpy: moment when I went to bed last night. I turned off the light and could not sleep (back spasms) so I decided to read some stuff on my phone without turning the light back on. No sooner had I laid down and out of the corner of my eye (about two inches from my face!) I see a daddy long legs walking on my pillow!

I swatted it across the room without even thinking of catching it. :facepalm:Then I really couldn't go to sleep. They don't scare me, it was just the curiosity of where it went. (Thought of your spider story @StarWarsGirl95 )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom