The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Son #2 just bought a 91 - third gen Pontiac Trans Am, 5.7 litre, 8-cylinder - exactly TWO DAYS after getting his licence. :facepalm:

On the plus side, I've never prayed so much in my life.

Personally, I think all kids should drive these until they turn 25:

volvo-pic2.jpg

MOXOMUMD

in other news, I'm not sure if this rumor is true or not..
but theres people claiming Disney is planning on making HOCUS POCUS 2 with the original cast.

They are doing a pilot for special halloween (annual haunted show) to see if people respond to the trio of witches.
http://perezhilton.com/2015-05-27-hocus-pocus-disney-world-halloween-live-stage-show

I'm extremely ok with this!

the interesting that they plan first a live stage show.. at WALT DISNEY WORLD.
http://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/...etting-a-sequel-but-its-not-hitting-theaters/
I am totally okay with this! :D

MOXOMUMD

Hi guys. I haven't checked in here since I left WDW because I got pneumonia and I haven't been online at all. I just went back to work this week so I'm playing catch up with everything. Hope all of you are doing well and I will try to catch up dome this weekenf. Happy belated Father's day to our father's here.
5adcc63dfc068b42b772fca1120b068d-1.jpg Glad to see you back and feeling better. :cat:

MOXOMUMD

Awwwww . . . how nice that she took a picture to share with us!!! From what I can see in the photo, she's very creative with Legos, too!! :) So happy to hear that you both live within a short distance to many fun outdoor activities, too. I'm impressed by the prizes she wins for the books she's reading while on her summer vacation. I'd say that girl has a very bright future ahead of her!! :happy:
Thank you. She's got goals she wants to accomplish in life and I'm glad for that.

MOXOMUMD

It appears the Selfie Sticks will finally be banned in Walt Disney World Resort starting June 30th.
Hallelujah! Those things are annoying. We were at a nice restaurant having dinner a few weeks ago and this group of people kept playing Chinese fire drill (no offense to anyone) during their meal so everyone could take pictures with different partners with each course of their meal. :facepalm:

catmom46

Hallelujah! Those things are annoying. We were at a nice restaurant having dinner a few weeks ago and this group of people kept playing Chinese fire drill (no offense to anyone) during their meal so everyone could take pictures with different partners with each course of their meal. :facepalm:

No offense taken, but I'm Chinese and I don't know what that is! :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom