The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Got to see the Northern lights tonight. Drove a couple miles north of our house . Really cool to see.
Spectacular! What a visual treat! :)

First time seeing this locally.
Happy that you also got to see the Northern Lights, too! :happy:

Just got back from vacation last night, so I was asleep during any possible viewing times (wasn't supposed to be all that great here, as we are a bit too south for the best effects).

So, no Northern Lights photos from me; but as a consolation prize, here's a photo of one of my vacation dinners (roasted duck, mashed potatoes, green beans) :hungry: --

1715426456803.jpeg

Figgy1

Premium Member
I didn't get to see crap cause it was still too cloudy
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Goofyernmost

Yup -- that fixed it! Sound is clear now, and Ed is so funny!!! :hilarious:
Did I ever tell you about the time our family almost killed Art Carney? We were sitting at a spot on Ogunquit Beach in Maine and who should walk up and sit down on a bench very close to us but Art and his wife. He was headlining a play at the Ogunquit Playhouse and we were there just on vacation.

Anyway, my mother wanted to take his picture but the camera was in the car (this was before cellphones). All of us were intimidated by the fact that Art was so famous (due to the Honeymooners) that none of us dared to approach him. Shortly they both got up and started to walk toward their hotel. At that point my Father said, "let's get to the car and we will drive past them and get a picture on the way by". We all ran to the car and headed out. By then they were almost at the entrance to the hotel and my Father felt that the only choice he had was to quickly drive into the entrance and when we were beside them my Mother could take the picture. The only problem was that timing was essential to making this work. My Dad picks up the pace and quickly (emphasis on quickly) cut in front of them causing them to have to leap out of the way and into a ditch by the driveway. We could see that they were both uninjured so as fast as we could we raced out of the area with no picture and leaving behind a star that probably would never again go to Maine. I tell this story because all the people in this story except myself and my sister have passed along with 60+ years and no lawyer is going to be looking for us. 😇😳😱🤫😧

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom