The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

I don't for that very reason. A burrito is pretty much the same basic taste without the mess.
Hard shell tacos is Tex-Mex which is not real MEX . Give me a soft corn tortilla taco dipped in grease w/ al pastor , azada, cabeza, tripa or pollo with salsa picante on a number of street corners in Mexico City, Los Angeles etc . You can’t just have one. That’s what awesome about food in America. Immigrant groups bring their traditions, culture and best of all their food to our country.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

I need to go here. Free to get in, and the "pay per ride" thing is incredibly affordable

A lot of people on my HP FB group talk about Knobels. I've thought about going there, but since I paid for my HP season pass with the dining plan, it costs me nothing besides gas money to go there, so...

Figgy1

Premium Member
I need to go here. Free to get in, and the "pay per ride" thing is incredibly affordable

The boys love going there but not quite as much as Hershey. Something, something, something, chocolate. Go in the middle of the week if you can and have a couple of days if you want to ride everything

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The boys love going there but not quite as much as Hershey. Something, something, something, chocolate. Go in the middle of the week if you can and have a couple of days if you want to ride everything

They have some kind of deal where it's like 17 bucks or something on like mondays and wednesdays. Might consider it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom