The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

@BuddyThomas
Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse
Save Them All Happy Birthday GIF by Best Friends Animal Society
mtv bar GIF

Lilofan

WOOF, and game over…!!!!! :D
And, throw in a bit of OT to make it even a little more fun…!!! :)
Didn’t watch the halftime show, and haven’t in decades.
Fave commercial was the Christopher Walken BMW one…!!!!! :hilarious:
Oh, and the State Farm one with Arnold was kinda’ silly-fun too…!!! :)
Never watch the Lombardi trophy award “ceremony”, as it bores me to tears.
Fun game to watch, nonetheless…!!! :)
Myth or somewhat truth is that a huge amount of water usage is when millions head to the bathroom nationwide during SB halftime. Speaking of toilets flushing or not , during the Taylor private jet flight from Tokyo to Vegas the pilot advised of the in-op passenger toilet on the jet when landing. Now that could be a not so good smelling long distance flight.

donaldtoo

Myth or somewhat truth is that a huge amount of water usage is when millions head to the bathroom nationwide during SB halftime. Speaking of toilets flushing or not , during the Taylor private jet flight from Tokyo to Vegas the pilot advised of the in-op passenger toilet on the jet when landing. Now that could be a not so good smelling long distance flight.

I drink enough beer during a Super Bowl where I can’t wait ‘til halftime to go…!!!!! :hilarious: :cautious::joyfull::hilarious:
As far as that Swift chick (have never knowingly listened to any of her music) goes, I’m pretty sure she makes enough :greedy::greedy::greedy: to have her next plane equipped with a second backup can…!!!!! :D😅

MinnieM123

Premium Member
IMHO good middle of the pack HT show, neither bad or amazing on the whole but had some great moments. Alicia Keys was amazing as always but her spot was too short, wayyyyyyy toooooooooo short. The camera angles weren't set for some of the best shots either
The only part of a football game I watch, is the yearly half-time show (which isn't football . . . ;) ).

I think you nailed it with your description above. Although I'm not familiar with a lot of Usher's music, I was really impressed with some of his dance moves. He's a good performer, and held my attention. Alicia Keys is talented, and paired well with him.

What didn't particularly pull me in were some of the background dancers/gymnasts performances, as I found them more distracting than contributing. (Others may feel differently.)

Lilofan

The only part of a football game I watch, is the yearly half-time show (which isn't football . . . ;) ).

I think you nailed it with your description above. Although I'm not familiar with a lot of Usher's music, I was really impressed with some of his dance moves. He's a good performer, and held my attention. Alicia Keys is talented, and paired well with him.

What didn't particularly pull me in were some of the background dancers/gymnasts performances, as I found them more distracting than contributing. (Others may feel differently.)
For a guy who is 45 Usher is in incredible shape after spending quality time bulking up / working out. He did not look like that in his early years. It helps when you have a personal chef that can prepare you healthy meals to control salt sugar and sodium. It blows my mind when I look up the nutritional info on restaurant menus. One of the worst is the main entrees of the Cheesecake Factory.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom