The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We spoiled our dogs, my last doggie.. ruptured a disc, just like mommy (me), ha... anyway she always slept around my legs (actually, I didn't straighten my legs out for years! :D As she was old I made hubby build a ramp so she could get into bed. Sounds awful, but she only had a few month's to live...due to lung cancer. We don't smoke, but we lived on an old land fill in Kansas. Check out what is under your land. Could be aliens, ha or something no one should have built houses over. And I kept wondering why all my neighbor's were dropping from cancer.:eek:

My dog likes to sleep on, around, and between my legs at night or even when I'm relaxing on the recliner. I don't stretch my legs much with her around either, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

donaldtoo

CFfiIMgUkAA3TGt.jpg

mousesteps

Yum! :hungry:
And, nice "Hidden" Mickey...! ;)

donaldtoo

I'm sorry for your difficulties, I'm glad vision has been restored. Take good care of yourself. :)

I've loved Letterman since the beginning. He started in Indianapolis, as a weather man. He was so funny, dad liked him too. We would stay up just to catch his forecast. It was always crazy. I admit I haven't watched as much recently. And I missed his show last night. Somehow, I thought he was going to stay on air until Dec. Maybe I can catch it in a special.

Yep, I knew the history of him getting his start as a weather man in Indianapolis. :)

donaldtoo

Diamond Horseshoe is open this week so we thought we would eat here since it is usually closed when we are here. Just finishing up lunch now. Both DW and I got the pork sandwich. It was pretty tasty.

Oh, by the way, today is my birthday. ;)

View attachment 93784 View attachment 93785
View attachment 93786

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :joyfull:
Glad you got to spend it in the "World"...! :)

Our oldest DD is the only one of us that has ever gotten to spend her b-day (4 times - mid-July) at WDW. :)

Cesar R M

Lucky you. We were supposed to go until the 16th with the snow days but they changed it to the 12th.
we're almost in june.. how the hell you guys are still with snow? D:

*edit*
Speaking of Weather things.

The climate of this year is seriously skewed.. badly.
We usually get tons of ducks, birds..etc.. in february.
We JUST RECENTLY started to see the bird migration row.
While flowers have been in bloom since Feb... most seasonal trees just exploded in these last 2 weeks. from nothing to completely filled with flowers.

Which is anormal!. This should have happened in february!.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I agree NBC should get most of the blame but I still think Leno did the wrong thing (he has a history of that). He should have stepped down gracefully as he originally said he would do, and if he decided he really didn't want to retire I'm sure another network would have given him a show. Conan's tonight show was never given a chance to succeed. Conan had a horrible lead in with Jay's prime time show tanking. When Leno first took over the Tonight Show Letterman was trouncing Leno in the ratings but NBC actually gave Leno a chance to grow his ratings.

As far as Conan himself goes I think he can be hilarious. I just can't take the blasphemous segments he does from time to time.

Me, I just loved Johnny Carson. :inlove:

Yeah, Blasphemy makes me very uncomfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom