The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

@Cesar R M , I'm running out of expressive adjectives for your unique vacation photos. I really liked the images of the old narrow streets, and the church. That final picture -- looking through the old stone wall with a view of the modern city -- was quite the artistic viewpoint. And you get extra points for the photo of the cat! :joyfull:

I'm amazed at the skills you had to maneuver through the "vultures" at the port. That sounded like quite the scene.
There were other tidbits that I did not mention at the time.

For example, some of the staff of Norwegian Cruise Line and port workers told us that some of the vending machines at the pier, that give you water or drinks. Are designed to steal your money for example XD

Other were some very hilarious stuff in terms of vultures as you mention. The fact that the price lowered square to the number of steps we moved away from the front line.. said a lot.

Lilofan

There were other tidbits that I did not mention at the time.

For example, some of the staff of Norwegian Cruise Line and port workers told us that some of the vending machines at the pier, that give you water or drinks. Are designed to steal your money for example XD

Other were some very hilarious stuff in terms of vultures as you mention. The fact that the price lowered square to the number of steps we moved away from the front line.. said a lot.
Not exactly stealing but skillfully extracting is when some of the street kids in my travels in Central and South America back in the day. A front desk clerk advised me give the kids candy instead of money which they try to extract from tourists with their stories. It can teach the kids it is better to stay in school and learn something instead of hustling for money in the streets during the day. I took the advise and I tried giving chewing gum to a street kid when he asked me for money. The kid got upset and walked away!

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

The substitute foreman tiara story was better…!!!!! :D :hilarious:
There was a few things I forget to mention about the substitute foreman. Substitute Foreman has a brother and that brother worked in the same division and location as he did. The brother had a role in overthrowing the substitute foreman. That brother also has a wife worked in the same company although at a different location.

The other thing is Substitute Foreman has a wife that worked in the company during that time the substitute foreman acted up. He was lucky that she was working in a location over 20 plus miles away although I'm guessing what her husband did might've spread to other locations in the company in terms of gossip including wearing a tiara.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
There was a few things I forget to mention about the substitute foreman. Substitute Foreman has a brother and that brother worked in the same division and location as he did. The brother had a role in overthrowing the substitute foreman. That brother also has a wife worked in the same company although at a different location.

The other thing is Substitute Foreman has a wife that worked in the company during that time the substitute foreman acted up. He was lucky that she was working in a location over 20 plus miles away although I'm guessing what her husband did might've spread to other locations in the company in terms of gossip including wearing a tiara.
Nepotism, yikes . . . :p

Goofyernmost

I'd like that without the broccoli. (Broccoli could be served on the side.)
I don't think it would take a degree in engineering to just remove Broccoli to the side and eat it however separate you might like. I have a friend that I occasionally accompany to Olive Garden. We both love the salad or probably mostly the salad dressing. Anyway, when we order the salad she always makes a big deal about how we don't like full size peppers that they put in it and to leave them out. (usually not more than one or two) All I can ever think is just take the damn things out or leave them behind. It's not rocket science. I'm sure I see an eye roll everytime we order. I only hope they remember that I didn't say a word and don't spit in it on the way out.

1675782598185.png

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't think it would take a degree in engineering to just remove Broccoli to the side and eat it however separate you might like. I have a friend that I occasionally accompany to Olive Garden. We both love the salad or probably mostly the salad dressing. Anyway, when we order the salad she always makes a big deal about how we don't like full size peppers that they put in it and to leave them out. (usually not more than one or two) All I can ever think is just take the damn things out or leave them behind. It's not rocket science. I'm sure I see an eye roll everytime we order. I only hope they remember that I didn't say a word and don't spit in it on the way out.

View attachment 696917

1675805423400.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom