The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Yea, maybe the difference is we’ve always been a pretty small firm in the same office, with about 32-ish people, including the 4 partners.
All I know is drama doesn’t go well with good business. We all know we need to work together as a team, to keep payin’ the firms bills, and, thus, our own.
Leave your juvenile drama at home, please.
It doesn't go well. Unfortunately some people cause it.

My dad's firm is super small, but he's had drama over the years, usually caused by a specific person. The people causing the drama don't last there. But some of the stories I talk about he's just like...da heck?

donaldtoo

It is costly too. One year I had two really large trees knocked down by a downburst during a storm. I didn't have the equipment so I ran an add saying that I had a whole lot or of firewood available for the cutting up and taking away. That was at my nursing home and I was out of town the day they came. They cut them up and hauled them away except for about a huge ( and I do mean a huge ) pile of small branches, still covered with leaves. I had to rent a chipper shredder to clean up the rest. I did end up with a lot of mulch for they yard. I did like the trees though and really missed looking out in the back yard. As a bit of good fortune both fell in the only place they could have and not hit a building or some cars. No damage except to the wallet and some lawn.

Yea, it was crazy Wednesday while we were all home. Especially, later in the day, we just kept hearing the cracking and falling of branches.
Although, we had nothing significant hanging over our house, it’s still some eerie stuff to hear.

donaldtoo

It doesn't go well. Unfortunately some people cause it.

My dad's firm is super small, but he's had drama over the years, usually caused by a specific person. The people causing the drama don't last there. But some of the stories I talk about he's just like...da heck?

Yea, it’s like the partners mostly seem to nip any stupid in the bud in the initial interview, because, as I said, no matter what age we are, we all work well together.
Again, there may be drama going on on the periphery, that I’m not aware of, but, I don’t see any of it when I’m at the office. It’s a great place to work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom