• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Has anybody been in Eataly? So expensive but wicked good. There's only 40 stores around the world but it's like a combo of a market/food court. Italian obviously.

Goofyernmost

One of the reasons that I don't follow sports (except the occasional golf tournament) is because I carry a jinx gene. Any team or specific person I really like and want to see win, will not win if I am watching (I take that back, twice, first time in 1969 when the Mets won the World Series and again when Jack won the 1986 Masters). If I watch any other and I pick a team, they will lose, guaranteed! I have developed a system where I will back whatever team I do not like just to make them lose. It isn't a fool proof system, but it keeps my blood pressure at a safe level.

I'm thinking that I might be able to turn this into some income generating setup. I could charge certain sporting teams or individuals to become a fan of their opponents. A pay before play type of system.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom