The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
(For those that like lobbie dinners, here is a photo of ours from last week, up in Maine.)

View attachment 639292

Oh, the drink to the right is a nice blend of citrus fruit juice and half white wine mixed in, over ice. :happy:
While you were posting about murdering a poor little lobster James was watching a video on how to do a diy project to make a pet lobster happy

FutureCEO

(For those that like lobbie dinners, here is a photo of ours from last week, up in Maine.)

View attachment 639292

Oh, the drink to the right is a nice blend of citrus fruit juice and half white wine mixed in, over ice. :happy:

I think they should have gave you a discount. Technically you worked for your food by cracking the shells open. Me, I don't like doing that though I have only done it twice and my food can't look at me.

93boomer

Premium Member
Where's the lobsta ?
Bbq Lobster GIF by Model Plate

Sorry.😊

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Cobbler especially strawberry is delish at the annual Strawberry festival in Plant City, FL a short drive from WDW. All things strawberry is sold and eaten and many folks from short and long distances come for the food and entertainment.
I so miss the Strawberry festival! We never missed it when we lived there full time. Not just the strawberry stuff but they always had things we never saw at other fairs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom