The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I have nothing nice to say about this so I will just keep my mouth shut.
I think I've mentioned this before, but my company is a supplier for Disney, so I have to be very careful about what I say on here (which is why I don't go into N&R too much except into the Covid threads). But this is fully complaining as a customer - Not happy that they raised my AP rates.

Cesar R M

So.. I got called and was told I need to get vaccinated ASAP. They were waiting for the last call of our group. Got there.. got the booster..and I'm back home.
Kinda surprising. But they told me they had to call because the state attention in on the aftermath of the hurricane and they forgot to put the vaccine ads.

wdwfan4ver

Seriously? I hope she shared!!!!!!!! My kids never got one but they were always allowed to "help" in the kitchen.
I didn't want an Easy Bake oven when I was a kid. I wanted stuff like Transformers and Hot Wheels when I was a kid. My baking and cooking as a kid was helping my mom bake cookies, tortes, and pumpkin pie. My dad had me poke small holes in steak when I was a kid also and showed me how to grill.

Figgy1

Premium Member
@Tony the Tigger
Throwing Happy Birthday GIF by Travis

wdwfan4ver

I noticed it a couple of weeks ago:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious: I understand the craft stores having all the holiday items out at the beginning of summer so people have time to make things but the food and ready made decorations this early is too early and this is coming from somebody who is mostly done Christmas shopping:angelic:
It is not just a Craft Store problem.

Door County Coffee and Tea Company Website already is selling limited supplies of Holliday Coffees such as Candy Cane Coffee. There are more flavors found here: https://doorcountycoffee.com/coffee/holiday-coffees/

I am not fan of what they doing considering I would think it would be iffy to find some flavors in December on their website since they are already selling them right now.

I know Menards is not selling Christmas items yet on their website, but already has Thanksgiving items.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom