The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

Living in NYC, it is mostly have Subway will travel or have feet will travel.
I can tell when I am with my NYC/NJ friends when in the parks. They can compete in the Olympics with their speed walking capabilities. Riding the NYC subways was quite the experience. Even panhandlers that play their instruments and then asking for donations. I notice hardly anyone looks anyone directly in the eye.

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

Popping in to say that one of youngest’s teams made it to finals. Top five of 26 today. They were third. Finals will have 30 teams so they are top 30 in the nation right now in that division. The other team probably won’t make it. Youngest fell at the end of that routine, but the raw score was too low to make it anyway.proud of her for brushing it off and doing a perfect routine in a tougher level 45 minutes later.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Popping in to say that one of youngest’s teams made it to finals. Top five of 26 today. They were third. Finals will have 30 teams so they are top 30 in the nation right now in that division. The other team probably won’t make it. Youngest fell at the end of that routine, but the raw score was too low to make it anyway.proud of her for brushing it off and doing a perfect routine in a tougher level 45 minutes later.
Congratulations to them

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Wow! That is fantastic! I hope the finals go well, either way she will need more doughnuts!

Figgy1

Premium Member
So Hershey just removed their mask mandate for fully vaccinated people. I have no idea how they plan on enforcing it and no idea how to tell B that no, we're not going this weekend and probably not for a while.
Good luck. I suggest ice cream for him and wine for you. The wine would be one before one during and one after that way you don't care how he takes it ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom