The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The dancer performed on the outdoor stage shows, too. So you don't have to pay high prices for the sit-down meal, if you just only wanted to see the dancer. ;)

Tangerine Cafe was my favorite QS spot at EPCOT. Not happy about any of this. :cautious:
Saying it is temporary as Epcot is not being well attended Attendance at MK and Studios higher. You can’t park hop
So not much to do at Epcot yet.

SteveBrickNJ

@figmentfan423 Thanks for asking about my home regarding yesterday's storm. We were basically fine. The roof shingles and the gutters...all that stuff was/is ok. I had a lot of branches and tree debris to clean up yesterday. Yet that's ok. Compared to what destruction was shown on the news...I was blessed that my house was unharmed. (I meant to click "reply" to your question but I failed to do so :oops: ).

donaldtoo

The dancer performed on the outdoor stage shows, too. So you don't have to pay high prices for the sit-down meal, if you just only wanted to see the dancer. ;)

Tangerine Cafe was my favorite QS spot at EPCOT. Not happy about any of this. :cautious:

We saw the belly dancer at our Marrakesh meal back in ‘12. Overall, we enjoyed that meal.
So many eateries closed, and likely not to return for quite some time.

MySmallWorldof4

@Tony the Tigger , how is Kylie these days? We've had a lot of hot, gross weather (intermittently) the past few weeks, and Jack is listlessly, sprawling out on the floor more often. The heat knocks the wind out of his sails -- that is, until he hears me opening food packages in the kitchen -- and then he resurrects himself from the dead and springs into "gimme" mode! :p
Our dog Hershey is in and out all day like a cat. Our other dog Cookie needs to get pushed to go outside. She hates all weather, hot, cold, rainy, snowy,...

Tony the Tigger

@Tony the Tigger , how is Kylie these days? We've had a lot of hot, gross weather (intermittently) the past few weeks, and Jack is listlessly, sprawling out on the floor more often. The heat knocks the wind out of his sails -- that is, until he hears me opening food packages in the kitchen -- and then he resurrects himself from the dead and springs into "gimme" mode! :p
She is still recovering from her back leg injury. She’ll put some weight on it, still sometimes limps. We’re due for a follow-up with the vet.

The only consolation is she does not appear in any way distressed by this!

She is fine with the weather, and still listens to me if she lays down in the sun and I say, “Go in the shade.” (But sometimes she just put her head in the shade lol.)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
She is still recovering from her back leg injury. She’ll put some weight on it, still sometimes limps. We’re due for a follow-up with the vet.

She is fine with the weather, and still listens to me if she lays down in the sun and I say, “Go in the shade.” (But sometimes she just put her head in the shade lol.)

Did you ever look into the physical therapy options? My pup still limps sometimes especially when she has been lying down for awhile. It takes a long time to heal.

MySmallWorldof4

She knows what "Go in the shade" means? Smart pup! Sorry her leg is still giving her an issue. Hopefully just some more time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom