The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

She is a junior. I have to reassure her, on an almost daily basis, that she her academic career is going to be ok. While she gets upset about seniors being upset about missing graduation, prom, she finds it selfish. (Don't worry, we have talks about that, too.) Her point is while it affects their social life, this could potentially change her whole trajectory. She will not be able to visit schools. As an AP student, she must take those tests at home, online. She worries that this will encourage students to get a little help, and so a high score, won't mean as much. She must adjust to online learning, starting next week. There will be no SAT or ACT to help boost her application to better schools. And we are a school district that does not rank students. And I can tell her everyone is in the same boat, but it doesn't matter. Until we see how colleges respond to these holes, it is all just a big asterisk. She also feels very bad for her friends in sports that would have been "scouted" thiis Spring.

Add to this a no prom, with the dress hanging downstairs. No friends, live and in person. And she should be on her band trip in Cali right now. Yeah, it is rough. But, somehow, we will all get through.

She should set up a skype or a google hangout time with her friends to chat and "hang out"

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@Gabe1 I don't know how this place wound up in my news feed but it looks as if they're delivering https://www.binnys.com/

Thank you! I forwarded to my son. I think you made his day as he likes to try various beers by the 6 pack and apparently Binny's has a lot of these. Delivery is by Insta Cart.

Oddly it appears they are still OPEN during limited hours and have limited hours for the elderly and vulnurable they have 2 hour windows for just for them!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thank you! I forwarded to my son. I think you made his day as he likes to try various beers by the 6 pack and apparently Binny's has a lot of these. Delivery is by Insta Cart.

Oddly it appears they are still OPEN during limited hours and have limited hours for the elderly and vulnurable they have 2 hour windows for just for them!
Yea! I'm glad somebody can use the info:inlove:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@Gabe1 would be proud of me, on sale, coupons, gift card back, Target card discount and bring your own bag discount. I went with lock down burgundy.

I bet that looks pretty ontop of your head. :inlove: And Woot! for the savings. Proud.

Me, and just be I'm too old for bolder haircolors though the one color on peoples noggins that I've seen on people in my age demographic is a light gray with just a hint of very light blue. Me I am just still trying to come close to what the hair once was which was dark auburn but I'm transitioning to a more medium lighter aburn cause the stands of gray are popping to quick for the darker auburn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom