The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

My guess is they assimilated it sometime after the late 21st century. Picard said in First contact it would take them 200 years to get to earth. That's just a guess but Voyager would have had a 75 year journey without finding the transwarp corridor from an area the Borg were suspected to be in the 21st century
True. Maybe we'll learn more about the specifics in Picard. Though I am interested to learn about the impacts after Voyager destroyed that transwarp conduit.

Goofyernmost

Actually I've been a bit grumpy about the early onset of cold weather but I'm sick as in I got up did only what absolutely needed to get done and went back to bed sick.:( I thought I avoided what the guys had but a few days after they were all better somehow the germs found me:mad: I'm sorry I may have sounded a bit grumpy in my answer
Well, stop it... being grumpy is my job!

StarWarsGirl

Actually I've been a bit grumpy about the early onset of cold weather but I'm sick as in I got up did only what absolutely needed to get done and went back to bed sick.:( I thought I avoided what the guys had but a few days after they were all better somehow the germs found me:mad: I'm sorry I may have sounded a bit grumpy in my answer
Ugh. Tis the season for germs. Feel better soon!

My mom currently has very little voice. I had a cold but seem almost over it. Giving that I was belting Into the Unknown on the way home from work in the car...

93boomer

Premium Member
Hope you feel better soon! ❤️

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh nooooo!!!!!! Hopefully the guys can take care of themselves tomorrow so you can have a rest day with the couch and tv.

I read this, thinking they should take care of her today. I created a schedule for them:

Bring Breakfast in bed to Figgy
Bring magazines to Figgy to read in the morning
Make lunch, and bring to Figgy (relaxing downstairs now on sofa, watching TV)
Make dinner at end of day and bring to Figgy on sofa
Wash dishes and put away.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@donaldtoo , I saw a news clip about a big factory coming to Austin. Apparently, the Apple Mac Pro will be built there (not sure when the factory opens -- guessing some time later next year). Austin is popular. (I know you've somewhat struggled with the city's growth over the years, but I assume that "some" newer industry taking up residence, may be a good thing.) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom