The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

It seems like I am destined to be the giver of bad tidings today, but, I'm sorry to say that the rate of time movement only increases. Now that I am in my 70's time is moving a warp speed that even Scotty couldn't make the Enterprise reach. Warp Speed times infinity.
That would be warp 10 or transwarp. Neither of which had been reached in the time of Captain Kirk in the 23rd century. By the 24th century they could reach like warp 9 or so, but the Borg had discovered transwarp. Or more likely assimalated it from another culture...

Good grief, I'm a nerd.

Figgy1

Premium Member
That would be warp 10 or transwarp. Neither of which had been reached in the time of Captain Kirk in the 23rd century. By the 24th century they could reach like warp 9 or so, but the Borg had discovered transwarp. Or more likely assimalated it from another culture...

Good grief, I'm a nerd.
My guess is they assimilated it sometime after the late 21st century. Picard said in First contact it would take them 200 years to get to earth. That's just a guess but Voyager would have had a 75 year journey without finding the transwarp corridor from an area the Borg were suspected to be in the 21st century

Goofyernmost

Good grief, I'm a nerd.
I'm almost afraid to agree, I don't see a winning path that my comments might take. Besides the speed that time passes as we age is faster then any of that anyway.

FutureCEO

@figmentfan423 B just turned on the Idina Menzel version of Into the Unknown. "I like this song." Really....I'm rather shocked.

So I guess we're keeping the Idina Mezel version is better verdict.

Also, he was very quietly telling Alexa to play it, then cancelled the request when I walked in. 🙄

The Panic at the Disco version is horrid. I actually like Show Yourself better.

Goofyernmost

I admit defeat, I'm sick. Sick as in all I got done was hummus, yogurt and getting laundry to the laundry room. Somebody please find the truck that ran me over so I can take my revenge
It's hard to tell humor from sarcasm or pain on the interwebs, but, it seems like you have been very unhappy lately. Are you OK? If I'm reading it wrong, blame it on my old age and I'll head back to my rocking chair!

Figgy1

Premium Member
It's hard to tell humor from sarcasm or pain on the interwebs, but, it seems like you have been very unhappy lately. Are you OK? If I'm reading it wrong, blame it on my old age and I'll head back to my rocking chair!
Actually I've been a bit grumpy about the early onset of cold weather but I'm sick as in I got up did only what absolutely needed to get done and went back to bed sick.:( I thought I avoided what the guys had but a few days after they were all better somehow the germs found me:mad: I'm sorry I may have sounded a bit grumpy in my answer

Cesar R M

Good grief, I'm a nerd.
Speaking of transwarp. Did you see the movie of "hitchhiker guide to the galaxy"?
I love their version of "transwarp" XD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom