The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Just now, my phone was in my hand and I remembered that I was low when I fed the girls.

I was too lazy to open the Amazon app on my phone and instead had Alexa order it for me.

My generation is the future...
Wow, now that is lazy for sure. When I was your age and younger, I would get annoyed when I couldn’t find the tv remote. I would actually have to get up and turn the channel manually! Oh the humanity! :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I forgot to post another park picture from the other day.
View attachment 412313
And here is one of our kittens lounging on the piano bench.
View attachment 412314

Kitties are so cute!! :inlove:

Meanwhile, my dog is driving me nuts (which he tends to do on most days). I'm sitting at a desk upstairs with the door closed (to keep the a/c/ on in here). Scratch, scratch on door -- dog wants to come in. Open door and let him in . One minute later, dog stands at door and wants to go out. I let him out. A minute later, scratch, scratch at door -- wants to come in. So, I let him in with a warning -- "if you come in here, you're staying." One minute later, dog stands by door and wants to go out. :facepalm: :banghead:

MySmallWorldof4

Meanwhile, my dog is driving me nuts (which he tends to do on most days). I'm sitting at a desk upstairs with the door closed (to keep the a/c/ on in here). Scratch, scratch on door -- dog wants to come in. Open door and let him in . One minute later, dog stands at door and wants to go out. I let him out. A minute later, scratch, scratch at door -- wants to come in. So, I let him in with a warning -- "if you come in here, you're staying." One minute later, dog stands by door and wants to go out. :facepalm: :banghead:
My one dog is like that too when it comes to coming in and out of the house. The only thing that got me in your post was the part about the ac being on. :eek: It is 46 down here right now, so it must be at least that cool by you, and you have the ac running! You must be part eskimo. :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My one dog is like that too when it comes to coming in and out of the house. The only thing that got me in your post was the part about the ac being on. :eek: It is 46 down here right now, so it must be at least that cool by you, and you have the ac running! You must be part eskimo. :hilarious:

It's 45 outside now -- I just checked. I'll flip off the a/c when it gets down to maybe 40.

Figgy1

Premium Member

Maybe if you fed the poor fellow he'd be less annoying;)

John park hopper

Its 59 here in SC have the doors open and enjoying the cool weather. Took my 86 year old uncle in the boat fishing yesterday; a beautiful day cool no humidity, clear skies just one problem it was windy and rough water. Tried several places to fish out of the wind. Fishing was not too good. My uncle caught the trifecta in trash fish ---1 eel, 1 sting ray, 1 shark. that's the nature of fishing. My wife has given up asking if we are bring fish home for dinner --she knows better Ha Ha

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Its 59 here in SC have the doors open and enjoying the cool weather. Took my 86 year old uncle in the boat fishing yesterday; a beautiful day cool no humidity, clear skies just one problem it was windy and rough water. Tried several places to fish out of the wind. Fishing was not too good. My uncle caught the trifecta in trash fish ---1 eel, 1 sting ray, 1 shark. that's the nature of fishing. My wife has given up asking if we are bring fish home for dinner --she knows better Ha Ha

Hopefully, your wife had at least 1 can of tuna fish in the kitchen, for dinner?! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom