The Boat House construction at Disney Springs The Landing

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, Feb 26. The railing detail is taking shape on the outbuilding on the pier.

IMG_4884.JPG

NeXuS1000

Wow, that is simply huge!

I still hope they do something about those single-colored beige walls for the top portions. They really stick out.

halltd

Is that all one single restaurant? Wow! It really is huge!! (Yeah, yeah, I know - that's what she said.)

I actually like the shingles they've painted now like 12 times in the brown color since it's more than one wall and repeated on the opposite side of the building. Overall I think it looks really good!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is that all one single restaurant? Wow! It really is huge!! (Yeah, yeah, I know - that's what she said.)

I actually like the shingles they've painted now like 12 times in the brown color since it's more than one wall and repeated on the opposite side of the building. Overall I think it looks really good!
Restaurant, private dining area, retail store.

halltd

Thanks for the pics!! This is really coming along!

The plastic chair looks like its on a boat the workers use for access to the systems under the dock (plumbing, electrical, etc...).

halltd

Most likely some type of signage...similar to the Springs Bottling Company. I looked for it in the concept art, but I can't see any done of that particular angle.

Edit: Found one. The concept artwork is slightly different to the final product (no surprise there), but there's a sketch of some type of signage up there.

The-BOATHOUSE_Full_22468.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom