The 1st Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Family Cruise!! A Poll!

If you are interested, what works best for you?

• Total voters

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
You asked and we will deliver! But first we need to know what will work best.

The first ladies cruise was a huge success and the ladies voted to keep that one as just ladies for now. But we don’t want to leave anyone out! So how about a family or couples/adult cruise?! That’s a little trickier though, so we need some input.

The poll is above. Add your comments below. :)

sweetpee_1993

ill wait to see how the votes go .
LOL

I'm selfish and voted all adult. Whether or not I can go then is up in the air as is most things that far away. As to it being all-adult, in November 2015 my sons will both be adults so it's not that much of a stretch for me to make all-adult also include my "kids". I'll just go sit in the corner and cry a little bit now.... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I voted adults only simply because I have no kids, but certainly wouldn't be averse to a family cruise. I was thinking as I drove home from work that it might be nice to meet some of the kiddos that we've seen in trip reports, and don't the kids get packed off to the kids' clubs most of the time anyway? LOL The result could be some second-generation WDWMagic friendships...

Just an additional two cents from me. Either way, I'm all for more WDWMagic cruises. ;)

Computer Magic

Well since I already have a Feb cruise, guess what I choose? LOL

BTW: Unless the ladies rent the entire ship, there is nothing stopping others WDWMAGICers from crashing the party :lol

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Well since I already have a Feb cruise, guess what I choose? LOL

BTW: Unless the ladies rent the entire ship, there is nothing stopping others WDWMAGICers from crashing the party :lol

Which Feb cruise? I'm booked on the 3-night Bahamian on the Dream, Feb 13, 2014.

5thGenTexan

I voted adults only simply because I have no kids, but certainly wouldn't be averse to a family cruise. I was thinking as I drove home from work that it might be nice to meet some of the kiddos that we've seen in trip reports, and don't the kids get packed off to the kids' clubs most of the time anyway? LOL The result could be some second-generation WDWMagic friendships...

Just an additional two cents from me. Either way, I'm all for more WDWMagic cruises. ;)

Thing 1 (4 year old girl at the time) probably only spent 2 hours at the most in the club per day, Thing 2 (2 year old boy) couldnt go anyway. We spent alot of time doing things all together.:)

journ116

I didn't partake in the 1st cruise, but am seriously interested in participating in the next one! This would be my first cruise ever! but, I'm not sure if my DH would be on board with me being the first to cruise out of the pair of us, and a Disney one at that! Perhaps I could sweeten the deal by planning on meeting up with him and the kids after the cruise....hmmm...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom