• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report The “lets count the ways Land is greater than World” as seen through the eyes of the #noobsfromgeorgia.

amjt660

Advertisement
Great TR!!
Really enjoyed the play by play and comparison to WDW

Max

lostpro9het

Original Poster
I finally made it through your report! It was definitely a fun read, and I was happy to see that Voltron made it home eventually. :) I was taking some mental notes for when we get to the Land in 2022 (my son's chosen graduation trip). I was thinking of a 5-day ticket, with 2 days dedicated to each park, and the 5th a hopper for everyone to get the final rides of their favorites in, or to just savor all of the Disney feels and theming one last time. But is does seem as if you can do all that in 4 days? We plan to be out there for at least 8 days total to maybe hit up Knotts Berry Farm or Magic Mountain (this kid is coaster nut) and to get to the beach, so rest days are not too much of an issue.
Enjoy your New Year's trip - here is to low crowds and maximum FP and ride success! I am expecting to see the churro ice cream sandwich at some point ... :hungry:
I think your DL recipe looks good. IMO, if its your first time then 5 park days should get you everything in. We really got all of CA done in one day but, dang, GotG and Incredicoaster were worth visiting that park a second day. There was so much to do in DL that we still didn't get it all done in two days. PLUS by the time you go GE will be open so that 5th day will probably come in handy.
I'm pretty sure the churro sammy will go down tonight!

Great report! Loved reading along - can’t wait to get to DL!

Enjoy WDW this week - we are trying to switch our Bay Lake week in August to Beach Club!! Fingers crossed!
Thank you, ma'am! I hope your wait list comes through. BTW, I'm enjoying the progress your master builder is making on his castle, that's a ton of pieces to deal with!

The only thing better than the DL report is a New Years report, I can't wait to hear all about it.
I hem hawed over it, AGAIN, but now find myself with about 200 pictures and a couple videos already so, yeah, another TR will probably follow.

Great TR!!
Really enjoyed the play by play and comparison to WDW

Max
Ooh, coming from a DL vet too! I'll take it, thanks! I can imagine there were a few times where you thought "what is that goober doing, that's not how you Disneyland!".

You did exactly that 😬

Working on getting our honeymoon cruise planned for this year and then next year we will hopefully head to the west coast!
DCL?

Believe it or not, We're not going to any park this morning! Stormalong Bay is calling my name and DTD is calling the ladies. We will rally at Homecomin for lunch before we head to MK for the remainder of the day.

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Loved the report and your comparison! I never really had an itch to go to DL, but the hubby and I are already talking about it now. The youngest is obsessed with Cars, so a visit to Carsland is now in the works! Enjoy the madness in WDW, and can't wait for the full report.
Thank so much! The Carsland theming was excellent and I’ve seen pictures of the Halloween overlay there and think Fall would be a great time to visit too.

Madness is right! I think its busier this week than Spring Break.

another top shelf report @lostpro9het
truly enjoy your time and effort you put into your TR's. eager to see your opinions on New Year's at the world.
Thank you! So far its been a great trip. Wonderful weather so far but very busy. We had another great Jiko visit too.

Thanks for the great report! Now I can't wait for our trip next month!
Thank you! I hope you have great crowd levels next month. Either way it will be great.

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Absolutely. I ventured over to the DCL board a few nights ago and read some of your posts, as well as some of the others that seem to be very well versed in all things DCL. The pre-feelings are STRONG. 😬
A0185267-82F7-478C-A2A6-77ED93E37CD8.jpeg

Very excited for you! Your Disney feels will explode when you step on that ship for the first time. The amount of verklempt will rival anything Linda Richman has ever felt.

Top Bottom