That time of year: pop warner football

Clever Name

I always enjoy the cheerleaders. Hearing cheers at the food court in the morning and the bus on the way to the parks is such fun and aids digestion. Then more cheers in the parks and in the attractions. Of course, there's nothing like having a good cheer or two while eating lunch and dinner. To top the night off cheers in the bus on the way back to the resort are wonderful but even better is being able to fall asleep while listening to enthusiastic cheers!

NEL

Level with me. How crazy are the crowds? We are booked Thursday thru Sunday
Crowds are actually not that bad. I go right around their dates for the last 4 years and have noticed little affect at the parks. However I have heard that if you stay at the same resort as them it does get a bit overwhelming. I have avoided their resorts everytime due to the horror stories I have heard.

bcalltimandanna

Crowds are actually not that bad. I go right around their dates for the last 4 years and have noticed little affect at the parks. However I have heard that if you stay at the same resort as them it does get a bit overwhelming. I have avoided their resorts everytime due to the horror stories I have heard.
Well, we are at CBR so........ :(

Fairybuzz

I always enjoy the cheerleaders. Hearing cheers at the food court in the morning and the bus on the way to the parks is such fun and aids digestion. Then more cheers in the parks and in the attractions. Of course, there's nothing like having a good cheer or two while eating lunch and dinner. To top the night off cheers in the bus on the way back to the resort are wonderful but even better is being able to fall asleep while listening to enthusiastic cheers!
Hey we cheerleaders arent that bad >:/

Fairybuzz

Depends on the squad. I have been in line with lovely girls/young ladies and once I was tortured by a group of young teen cheerleaders chanting the whole time in line.
My squad chanted a few times the year we took a trip together, If I knew it bothered people I'd have stopped (can't garuntee they would have) We didn't do it excessively though, and certainly not on a monorail or bus, though we did talk alot, but when you have a bunch of friends with you that's expected. Hard to just sit there with like most of the people you know and not say anything. So i'm not sure how aware they are of people getting annoyed or they just got really hyped up (happens this is disney world after all). But yeah It wasn't like I was sitting there making cheers out of everything and not stopping. I think We did one when we got there while we ere taking pics, and then Me and some girls did one for tinkerbell, (was a while ago I think it was her) and one on line for splash mountain or something but not again and again. At least I hope I didn't bug anyone, I'd feel bad if I did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom