That "ONE" special thing you just have to bring home every trip

Stellajack

I also make a trip to Basin and bring back soaps, scrubs, creams; an ornament from the Christmas Shoppe in MK (prefer this one to DTD's); and ESPECIALLY some kind of Givenchy fragrance from Plume et Palette in France. I know, I know, these are available at Macy's, Dillards, etc.; but, in EPCOT they always give me lots and lots of perfume samples. I do love that place! Oh well, I digress.

Also, on every trip, I ALWAYS bring home a bag of dirty laundry. :D

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Me it's always a t-shirt.
I'm always shooting for either a cool retro style park specific shirt or if I get lucky a very cool ride specific T. It's rare that I find something in that category I like.
Also we always ask mousekeeping for a few extra toiletries for home. : )
And yes..a map from each park..always a map.

BoarderPhreak

Oooh! Forgot to mention one. Paper park tickets in the old days, room keys and now RFID cards. They all have the dates (more or less) of your visits to the parks on them! Once they're used up, they make nice reminders. :)

I'm also a fan of fountain pens, and one trip a bunch of years ago I found two Disney pens in DTD. Haven't seen any since then. Maybe a real collector's item now... ;)

pumpkin7

LAst trip I purchased a Mickey and Minnie soft toy, a photo album, a keyring, a fridge magnet and a Stitch keyring! Oh and a Mickey Pirate T shirt, which I love. It was a spur of the moment, I'm soaking wet and want to be dry purchase. It's now my travel T Shirt. Exciting stuff.
Then my aunt when to Disney and bought me back an ARIAL TOPPER. Yes, I need to expand my collection of 2! I'm hoping they still have these.
I'm also in the market for a Darth Goofy, and some stuff for my new house. :D

Alley7728

Last year I purchased a Christmas ornament, and I'd like that to be our souvenir from here on. I let the kids pick out an ornament as well, so that one day we'll have a Disney tree.
I started that tradition about 15 yrs ago. This year my oldest DD had her first apartment and was able to trim her own tree with ornaments purchased over the years. I look forward to my 14 yr old DD doing the same one day and keeping up the tradition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom