That "ONE" special thing you just have to bring home every trip

Aiyake

Lol, well...it's hardly even Disney, but in the Mitsukoshi Department Store I always get a new Pokemon plushie and some snacks for my friends back home.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Lol, well...it's hardly even Disney, but in the Mitsukoshi Department Store I always get a new Pokemon plushie and some snacks for my friends back home.
A most magical welcome to the wdwmagic family. I have 2 boys who are pokemon fans.

Bethypoo

I get a Christmas decoration. Also, I'm a freak about glasses and mugs and get at least one of each. This trip I got a coffee mug that says "Polynesian Resort" and has old-school style Mickey and Minnie. The wine glass I got has Alice in Wonderland-very cute. I bought a tie for my dad this trip too.

dopeylover

We do an ornament every year for each family member. Also, I find although it's not planned we've come home w/ different ears last trip...last trip being our DD's very first pair!! I plan on having a 'souvenir allowance' for our kids when we're there, so they can't go crazy.

Next trip we're doing professional family pictures, so that will definitely be a fun souvenir!

DsnySodec

For me nothing really, but my wife has to have "laila" perfume form norway everytime we go. That is the only place we have found we can buy it in person.

George1995

I always have to pick up copies of the maps from each park. I like going through them from all my trips every once and a while and seeing how things have changed.

rnese

Soap, shampoo, conditioner, coasters, pens, stationary...all from my resort room!
Also, hand towels, bath towels, pool towels, comforters, throw pillows, batteries from the TV remote, a maid, sugar packets, restaurant chair, lounge chair from the pool, hair dryer, coffee maker, the phone...also from the resort room! Yes, I'm personally responsible for the rising resort prices!;)

andrew870

I agree with the pens and shampoos. I got soaps from back to the early 90's. Add too that towel animals. But the only thing I have to get is a statue from the Art of Disney from Epcot or Down town Disney.

mousefreak

I always have to pick up copies of the maps from each park. I like going through them from all my trips every once and a while and seeing how things have changed.

Park maps are a great collectors item. Just last weekend, an aunt and uncle of our brought us a bag of all kinds of old WDW items: park maps, tickets, vacation guide. It was so much fun to see what these items looked like back in the 1970's. The ONLY thing I didn't like was the price of a 1 day park ticket back in the early 1980's. It was around $13.00!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom