That "ONE" special thing you just have to bring home every trip

ToyStoryMiss

Stuffed animals. I love adding to my collection. Also, my 30+ stuffed animals need new friends every now and then (don't judge me, I've watched Toy Story too many times). I think I might get Jack Skellington, Sally (THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER), Pascal, Daisy (I will have all the classic characters then), and maybe Lotso. Or Dug from Up. Or even better, Pooh bear. I CAN'T DECIDE.

I_heart_Tigger

A purse and a piece of jewelry. It's getting to be an expensive shopping trip because I love the Dooney & Bourke and the Harvey's bags and have been known to get one of each on a trip.

I also get something from Basin on every trip. Doesn't have to be Disney themed but using it always reminds me of Disney.

I get my niece some flip flops - she's a cheap date, that's all she asks for when I go. I get my boyfriend something from HOB or Star Tours. I may try to get him something from SWW since ill be there for it but I am not standing in line for a long time for a souvenir.

EvilQueen-T

each year we buy a new mickey t-shirt that we all match so we always bring the bunch of them on each subsequent trip and we all have tiaras that we wear. also in terms of the t-shirts sometimes we will have something going on at home that morphs into a theme for our trip and will make the group going t-shirts based on that theme...for example one year we did an all adult just all the sisters trip and because we weren't taking kids/grandkids/spouses etc... our father said we were being evil so it became the "evil sister's only family reunion" which of course was on the shirts we had made.

KLeigh

Call me crazy, but I can't leave without grabbing a few bottles of the resort shampoo and conditioner! Whenever I need a pick-me-up in between trips that orange blossom smell is just the ticket!

itsbetsyh

we tend to always get a bag of single colored m&m's in my daughters current favorite color. i like to pick up a rice krispie treat to munch on the car ride home too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom