That "ONE" special thing you just have to bring home every trip

danpam1024

I also make a trip to Basin and bring back soaps, scrubs, creams; an ornament from the Christmas Shoppe in MK (prefer this one to DTD's); and ESPECIALLY some kind of Givenchy fragrance from Plume et Palette in France. I know, I know, these are available at Macy's, Dillards, etc.; but, in EPCOT they always give me lots and lots of perfume samples. I do love that place! Oh well, I digress.

Also, on every trip, I ALWAYS bring home a bag of dirty laundry. :D
we bring back the same stuff LOL! I always wonder why I buy perfume I can get in Dillards, but I guess I don't treat myself that often at home :D

Christmas ornaments, new coffee mugs, and park maps are a necessity upon leaving. I wish each resort had amore unique souvenoir you could buy as a remembrance of each trip. But unfortunately, it seems, each resort has the same gift shop. Dec of 2011 we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge and I desparately wanted a coffe mug with the name on it. The closest I could find was a mug with Animal Kingdom park on it. About the only thing they sell are magnets...not the same. Sorry for the rant.

Mandyb4

The pictures I take are my most treasured soveniers from the park, so I make sure I buy a Disney photo frame each time I visit. In the past I use to buy a Christmas ornament each year. I also use to bring back those popcorn buckets that you would buy in the theme park, but lately I've only been using carry-on luggage and it has been difficult to pack those. I am getting way too much Disney stuff so I think I may have to start just buying food items and other consumables!!!!

DJMoore2011

For my Dear Hubby it has to be a shot glass or two or three, he's very picky about what shot glass he gets and he doesn't get one from every place we go. The one he got from Magic Kingdom was with the retro Mickey on it.Sometimes he'll only get one other times more all depending on how they look.

For me, I got to have a snow globe, though I did not find one's with the year on it will have to look more when we go back in 2015. The one I got was Walt Disney holding Mickey's hand. And a hooded sweat shirt that Dear Hubby and I share.

For my daughter heavens forbid she walks out with a bag of some sort, backpack, purse or something like that. Though she did find a cute bag and t-shirt that said 2011 on them.

Then all of us get ornaments.

And I can't forget my Pins!! I was new to pin trading before I went to WDW now I am hooked. I walked into WDW with 10 pins, walked out with over 100. Yes Pins are my weakness. ~looks fondly over to where all my pins are displayed on a hanging banner I made~

tnmowgli

Christmas ornaments, new coffee mugs, and park maps are a necessity upon leaving. I wish each resort had amore unique souvenoir you could buy as a remembrance of each trip. But unfortunately, it seems, each resort has the same gift shop. Dec of 2011 we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge and I desparately wanted a coffe mug with the name on it. The closest I could find was a mug with Animal Kingdom park on it. About the only thing they sell are magnets...not the same. Sorry for the rant.

Years ago, I got a shirt from Old Key West Resort, with the resort name on it and one from Pop Century. Havent seen many since. I agree. I wish you could do it now too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom