News Test Track to be reimagined

seabreezept813

When does Disney usually announce a closure? Need to know if we have to axe this from our August plans. I hope they'll still play the music, I love the loop for this one!

Gusey

When does Disney usually announce a closure? Need to know if we have to axe this from our August plans. I hope they'll still play the music, I love the loop for this one!
Based on recent closures, it's normally between a month and 2 weeks:
Splash Mountain's closure was announced 52 days before it closed (Dec 2 2022 - Jan 23, 2023)
Country Bear's closure was announced 18 days before it closed (Jan 9-Jan 27 2023)

EeyoreFan#24

But how would they partition off the area during construction?

Easy, just require the CM to bring the sheets with them to work everyday. If they complain, just remind them they graciously get to take them home everyday to build a roof as part of their benefits package.

I mean plywood isn’t cheep and it’s company property after all!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Any truth to the rumor of the exterior portion of Test Track being fully enclosed to permit "all weather" operations? Seems like that alone could cause this project to be quite lengthy...

JohnD

Any truth to the rumor of the exterior portion of Test Track being fully enclosed to permit "all weather" operations? Seems like that alone could cause this project to be quite lengthy...
I would rather they not do this and it be closed from time to time due to the weather. I look forward to this portion due to it being outside and our feeling the actual wind around the vehicle as we accelerate up to 65 mph.

ToTBellHop

I would rather they not do this and it be closed from time to time due to the weather. I look forward to this portion due to it being outside and our feeling the actual wind around the vehicle as we accelerate up to 65 mph.
I feel wind on RnRC but I've heard there are gale force wind warnings every time Steven Tyler opens his mouth, so I don't know if the same would occur on Test Track.

DreamfinderGuy

I have no knowledge of anything and I personally am inclined to believe there will be no enclosure of any kind, but I'd sooner assume we see a PeopleMover style enclosure with a canopy over the track than a complete enclosure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom