News Test Track to be reimagined

DreamfinderGuy

The fact that they havent removed the marquee yet while having already removed the blue car from the marquee tells me that its just going to be reused. Also I notice that the entire interior track has been removed from the track frame (at least on the high speed loop track pieces)
Judging by concept art no, it's going to be a whole new marquee. It was likely priority to remove the blue car because it was peeking over the construction wall, and also a lot easier to take down than the part that's actually embedded into the ground. I just don't think that part of the plaza is their priority at the moment.

Basil of Baker Street

Hagrids and Velocicoasters are great coasters, but that’s what they are. They are lightly themed coasters with wonky animatronics., especially Hagrids. Are they fun? Heck yeah, but for me they are coasters. To be honest Universal doubling down on Coasters for EPIC is a potential mistake.

I personally see Star Wars, TRON, GOTG , Pandora, and others as legacy type rides. To say otherwise isn’t exactly being fair.
Hagrid's is lightly themed? Have you been on it?

Schmidt

Hagrid's is lightly themed? Have you been on it?
At nauseum. I love Hagrids. It’s an impressive coaster. Lightly is the wrong word but it’s not a highly themed coaster for me. The most impressive part is how it goes in and out of castle ruins. The animatronics for me aren’t great. The scene in the tunnel where you drop is also a bit cheesy. I’m just saying for me. I understand many have other Preferences

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom