Test Track refurb???

phi2134

Seriously? I doubt it ... You can see the flash reflecting off the chrome surrounds all the way down the right hand side of the frame ... unless they had a spot light cross lighting the stations at eye level. .
Look at the shadows on the far wall, you can see how bright those lights are.

ExtinctJenn

Someone save me the time here please (last time I was online this was at page 41 and now it's 77 LOL): Is there an official date of public opening on this yet?

FWE1982

I'm not sure if it was written anywhere on here, I didn't see it...but for anyone coming on the grand opening date of December 6, Test Track will only be open until 3pm. All of Future World East will close at that time for the press event. If you plan to visit, plan to get there early.

motox7

They should've offset them by a week at least. They could've gotten more press and really more attention to each project separately that way. Kinda stupid if you ask me.
Actually its smarter this way cause all the press from outside of Florida is gonna be there during this time for Fantasyland and so for disney they are going to get that press going to Epcot as well to cover Test Track Re-opening.

066-550x309.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom