Test Track refurb???

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Interesting. Saw another video. Very nice. Very apt. Some neat visuals.... Which like others have said I just hope continue to work. And those that aren't yet working do so very soon. I agree, outside needs some thumping finale music.

No, there aren't any animatronics. Did this one need any? Perhaps not.

I really hope this is another case of showing what can be done to attractions like this with a decent budget. Wake up TDO.

And that EPCOT logo on the shirt... Hmmm... Goes well with the 2013 property logo....

jdmdisney99

Interesting. Saw another video. Very nice. Very apt. Some neat visuals.... Which like others have said I just hope continue to work. And those that aren't yet working do so very soon. I agree, outside needs some thumping finale music.

No, there aren't any animatronics. Did this one need any? Perhaps not.

I really hope this is another case of showing what can be done to attractions like this with a decent budget. Wake up TDO.

And that EPCOT logo on the shirt... Hmmm... Goes well with the 2013 property logo....
Oh great Martin,
They should add music to the outside track. But the only "song" I can think of ever since yesterday is the Bane chant from TDKR. Also, oh great one, where was the video you watched? If you would be so kind to post a link, if possible, so us lesser folk may enjoy the likings of this joyous attraction. Finally, Master Smith, I enjoy the old Epcot logo. Is the 2013 property logo you speak of the old one?
Thank you, my liege. Forever gratefully,
Jdmdisney99

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Oh great Martin,
They should add music to the outside track. But the only "song" I can think of ever since yesterday is the Bane chant from TDKR. Also, oh great one, where was the video you watched? If you would be so kind to post a link, if possible, so us lesser folk may enjoy the likings of this joyous attraction. Finally, Master Smith, I enjoy the old Epcot logo. Is the 2013 property logo you speak of the old one?
Thank you, my liege. Forever gratefully,
Jdmdisney99
Errr...errmm...

I'd go for some fast paced, epic synth loop for outside. A true finale. Say... Daft punkish from that movie with all the neon effects in style...

The video was sent to me via social networking so I won't link (or shouldn't really) but I know better ones will appear in a few hours. And the logo.... Yes, it's the old oversized D logo, but with a sorcerer Mickey instead of the Mickey ears / globe. It's beginning to appear, I'm told the plan if finances are available, is to roll it out property wide as and when renewals are due.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
media

jdmdisney99

Errr...errmm...

I'd go for some fast paced, epic synth loop for outside. A true finale. Say... Daft punkish from that movie with all the neon effects in style...

The video was sent to me via social networking so I won't link (or shouldn't really) but I know better ones will appear in a few hours. And the logo.... Yes, it's the old oversized D logo, but with a sorcerer Mickey instead of the Mickey ears / globe. It's beginning to appear, I'm told the plan if finances are available, is to roll it out property wide as and when renewals are due.
If my post sounded weird to you, I know. I just thought I'd recognize your upper class position on these boards (because you know some people whose names rhyme with Matricia Pelton and like to talk about pretty bathrooms refer to others as malcontents).

dreamscometrue

If the success with GM and TT2 is any indication, we're gonna need a sponsor for Imagination. One with deep pockets.

I've got about 8 bucks (Canadian**) on me. Anyone else want to chip in? Maybe we can own it as a community....you know, like the the Green Bay Packers or Saskatchewan Roughriders. :)

**At today's exchange rate here, that's $8.0544 US dollars

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom