Test Track refurb???

Admiral01

Premium Member

Yep, the WoM logo is on the left side of the construction wall that is blocking the entrance. I looked back at my pictures and now I see it, behind the car on the left.
WoM Logo.JPG

MarkTwain

The new cars were cycling on the track today. Could have been my imagination but I feel like the sound of the cars was more of a high-pitched hum than the racecar-ish zoom than it used to be. Either way, it was nice to have that sound back in Future World. :)

djkidkaz

Interesting. I wonder if they are going to move forward with soft openings? It would seem strange to take the construction walls down and further confuse guests into thinking its open, especially since they've been testing cars on it for the past week.

djkidkaz

The new cars were cycling on the track today. Could have been my imagination but I feel like the sound of the cars was more of a high-pitched hum than the racecar-ish zoom than it used to be. Either way, it was nice to have that sound back in Future World. :)

Yeah the cars "woosh" has definitely been toned down. It was the first thing I noticed. The cars seemed to still be going at the same speed, but they've done something to fix up the rough sound it used to make as it was circling the front of the building.

Clamman73

Looking at my pics from the monorail from Tuesday 10/23, the reddish pavement out front is done and they were working on that front curved element of the test track entrance sign you see in the Disney parks blog story artist picture.

t3techcom18

Interesting. I wonder if they are going to move forward with soft openings? It would seem strange to take the construction walls down and further confuse guests into thinking its open, especially since they've been testing cars on it for the past week.

We're still a while from that happening....getting closer but still got a while to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom