Test Track and General Motors

Phonedave

That's really interesting. There is a rule against having more than one user name on this forum. Plus, Arch Angel's profile says he is a male. Your profile says you are a female.

Which is it?

We need to ask Stringfellow Hawk.

Sorry, thats where my brain goes whenever I hear the name Archangel.

-dave

The Conundrum

That's really interesting. There is a rule against having more than one user name on this forum.

Well the rule seems to be for people who are using 2 screen names. I no longer use it so if thers a way to delete it let me know. I can't be the first person to change screennames on this site.

Plus, Arch Angel's profile says he is a male. Your profile says you are a female.

Which is it?

how about none of your business?

Cap10_Mickey

Well, I have some major screws loose...have owned nothing but american and loved them all. :hammer:

That having been said, I really don't think it's going to matter who picks up the sponsorship. All a matter of changing the vehicles in the queue, superimposing a new logo in the pre-show, and swapping the stickers on the ride vehicles that say, "Test ordered by Pontiac, GMC, etc." and the vehicles in the post-show. Now, if the sponsor really wanted to change things beyond that...eh, who knows. IMHO, Cars really wouldn't make sense in FW.

Oh, and on the whole smart car thing...anyone ever looked at the specs? 0 to 60 in 12.6 seconds (My old 97 Ford Diesel truck could do 0 to 60 in 8!) and smart tops out at like 41 mpg highway...heck the new VW Jetta TDI gets even better than that - and is a boatload nicer and roomier.

As for me, well, I drive a green car myself.

My Jeep Commander's painted green...and yes, it's got a HEMI!! :sohappy:

JWG

My Jeep Commander's painted green...and yes, it's got a HEMI!! :sohappy:

Ugh, we had one of those as a loaner once. While it looks cool and "tankish" it also drives like it, actually a tank has fewer blind spots. Definitely stylish though...

Don't care who sponsors the transportation pavilion. It'd be nice if it wasn't an auto manufacturer as then we'd maybe get back to transportation as a theme versus "current car testing"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom