tequila bar

NiarrNDisney

Yes and it is not very big, the place gets packed easily and frequently so good luck! Once your in its a blast, and the tequila isnt to bad either! :slurp:

SMRT-1

normal_pwba_232.jpg

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I can confirm it is open. There are a number of samplers, the tequila ones are best, the margarita was just a bit too off the wall and food product like.

Like the Cabo Wabo best.

Attachments

• IMG_2070.jpg
    IMG_2070.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2065.JPG
    IMG_2065.JPG
    566.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2069.jpg
    IMG_2069.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 40

togathompson

i have been there twice and both equally great times. the menu was perfect for picking and the flights of shots were just ideal for that setting. the chaser was really tasty, sort of a bloddy mary mix? the atmoshere and bar is exactly what EPCOT needed IMO. Out of the way hidden location with a real lively atmoshere! The Mexico ride after a few flights of shots is actually much more fun! :sohappy: Stay Thirsty My Friends...

deltableh

Haha, my friend Julie is really looking forward to this. She's already put aside $10 for a rental and gotta a DWCP (that's a designated wheelchair pusher!) to make sure she makes it back to her hotel.

Andrew54

Thanks Steve!, I couldn't find it over there because I wasn't sure of the name. But I dont think there is a menu listed, is it just me?

I can confirm it is open. There are a number of samplers, the tequila ones are best, the margarita was just a bit too off the wall and food product like.

Like the Cabo Wabo best.

If Sammy Hagar approves it must be good, right?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Like the Cabo Wabo best.

I take it that that's the "Sampler Platter" ? :lol:

Looks like quite a buzz just from the samples if each one contains a shot! :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom