Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Mine just ends at 2:15. How come you get out so early, then? 12:28 is about the 3/4 way point of the day for us...
We get out at 12:28 for 1/2 days, 2:35 on all other days.

I go back on January 2nd. :cry:

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
Day 1 of move complete :D

Internet connected

Digital Cable connected

furniture in somewhat of a good spot

Day 2 occurs in 7 days :(

and...the dog is in jail :cry:
Aww...*huggles* to Speck :(

And *huggles* to you and being able to complete Day 1 of the move.

MerHearted

Ehem, Kirsten, Roxxy... you do realize that my uncle's house has internet access, don't you? Today's my break day, no Disneyland today. I MISS IT SO! :cry: Thought I'd check up on you guys... Roxxy, I'll get you this Friday! :fork:

DDuckFan130

MerHearted said:
Ehem, Kirsten, Roxxy... you do realize that my uncle's house has internet access, don't you? Today's my break day, no Disneyland today. I MISS IT SO! :cry: Thought I'd check up on you guys... Roxxy, I'll get you this Friday! :fork:
Vince!! *HUGGLES*

You made it on Screamin' :lol:

Next stop: ToT :D

stranger

MerHearted said:

:lookaroun
I had another avatar, one that you wouldn’t have liked, but I changed it! I’m not THAT evil! :kiss:

stranger

speck76 said:
Day 1 of move complete :D

Internet connected

Digital Cable connected

furniture in somewhat of a good spot

Day 2 occurs in 7 days :(

and...the dog is in jail :cry:

:sohappy:
That’s good news! You’ll have plenty of time to decorate when you get back from your trip!

And poor Speck! :(
*huggles Speck*

MerHearted

stranger said:
:lookaroun
I had another avatar, one that you wouldn’t have liked, but I changed it! I’m not THAT evil! :kiss:

If I didn't like my picture with Ariel so much, your picture of shame would be my next avatar. :p

stranger

MerHearted said:
If I didn't like my picture with Ariel so much, your picture of shame would be my next avatar. :p

The Ariel one is so much better anyways. The way you undressed her with your eyes...:eek:
You stud! :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom