barnum42 said:
I can see that :D

PinkPantherDarrel.jpg

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the "55% Off" touch. :lookaroun

Connor002

dandaman said:
I'm storing up on snow, so we can have a WDWMAGIC "Christmas in July" event, complete with snowball fight. :D

*Throws mud at Dan*

I'd have thrown a snowball, but mud is the best I have right now. :( :lookaroun

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I'm not going to comment on that considering there are women in the room.:lookaroun

She did say something about those tiny Canadiens, though...

Yeah, right. They don't call us Mounties for nothing! :lookaroun

dandaman

^^S'alright. Wasn't my house, anyway. :lookaroun

^That's not an explosion, it's a perfectly legal flamethrower!

*sigh* Fine. Here's a new unofficial logo for you.

pyro%20n2.jpg

Connor002

dandaman said:
That's not an explosion, it's a perfectly legal flamethrower!

Believe it or not, you're right.
There is no restriction in the U.S. on ownership of flamethrowers.
Not sure about Canada though...

nibblesandbits

stranger said:
Do you have a specific kind of veil in mind? One with pearls to match the dress?
Soon I get to help my sis pick out her veil, and wedding dress. She told me that she's picking out our bridesmaid dresses. *is afraid*

tigsmom said:
Mine was cheap...it cost $150 waaaay back in 1982.

Well, I not only got my veil, but I also got a headpiece and something to add to the back of my dress to create a train. (Since mine didn't have a train before.)

the veil is a cream color. And yes Roxxy, it does have pearls scattered throughout it. It also has a satin edging. It's very pretty and it was the first one we found.

The headpiece is made entirely out of pearls and wraps halfway around my head. However, the piece was made out of white pearls, so the lady is going to dye the pearls to see if she can get them to match.

Last, we bought a long cream veil (which doesn't really look like a veil at all. Instead it looks like a shawl) that is going to be attatched to the back of my dress. It is going to be able to flow in the wind and it's going to be detachable so I can take it off after the ceremony.

All of this only cost about $247 with a discount on some of the items. And the best part is the lady is going to make everything from scratch. So I get a brand new veil, not one that's been sitting in a shop all this time.

Connor002 said:
Well at least I'll never have to worry about getting a veil to match my dress.:lookaroun

I'm sure you'll look beautiful no mater what you end up with. :kiss:
Too bad what's-his-face will b there to spoil it all... :lookaroun

Nope, you don't have to worry about that. And thanks for thinking I'll look beautiful. I actually thought I did while I was trying everything on today. Sorry that what's-his-face will spoil everything though. :lol:

figmentmom

Connor002 said:
Glad to hear that.
Let's just walk away slowly while whistling an innocent song. :lookaroun

Like you two can look innocent whilst walking away from ANYTHING...:rolleyes:

...psst...Darrel...I had no idea you were a movie star!...:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom