Temporary Huggles

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
Sometimes being afraid is "right on the mark". I have stood up in many weddings and by far the worst bridesmaid outfit was a 2 piece off the shoulder suit (jacket and a skirt) that was..........get prepared:

FUSHIA!!!:eek: That's right FUSHIA! The top had an off-the shoulder style that had a rather large bow by the bust.

Now I know that no one on here knows what I look like, BUT....I don't have a whole lot to hold up an off-the-shoulder top for long.:lol:

I was pulling the wretched thing up all night. It was the most repulsive outfit ever.....but I put up with it because it was the bride's day.

I later burned it to remove it from my memory. I still have a picture of it though which I can only look at so often.:lol:

Can anyone top that????:lookaroun

Not yet! :lookaroun

:hurl: Okay, that does sound bad!

To think there are brides that pick hideous bridesmaid dresses so no one could out do them. (Others don’t know any better :lookaroun) I told my sister to pick something nice because we’re still going to be in her wedding pictures and if we look good, she looks good.

There are plenty of pretty, simple dresses that shouldn’t outdo my sis…like this one (I think she's going to pick red since it is her favorite color):

dress1.jpg

stranger

figmentmom said:
Sounds gorgeous! You're going to be a beautiful bride (and what's-his-face will spoil things for Connor, not for ALL of us...:lol: )

I agree, the veil sounds very pretty. Nibs, I do imagine you looking very pretty with your veil and you can always take pics of your fiancé sitting on a bench. :lol:

tigsmom

darthdarrel said:
Ugh If that is true I must be 120 years old, just got home from work and I feel like crap! LOL! but some good news My boss thinks I am so good, he wants to make me an inspector, which if he does That will give me atleast a $3.00 and hour raise.

Darrel that great! HUGGLES :kiss:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I liked it a lot, but my mom and dad weren't as crazy about it as I am. My mom and I watched the first hour by ourselves, but then my dad joined us.
My mom is willing to give it another shot, but my dad isn't. :( He loses. :lol:

*humpgles*

Dad's just don't seem to get this show!
Oh well, their loss. :p
I'm glad you liked it. I hope you really enjoy it when it gets into the competition.
Can't wait to see what you think! :)

Lil'mermaid

Ok, so you all know about that insane stadium project I had to do? Well we have to have a 15 minute presentation trying to pitch the stadium to "investors". All fine well and good. My group was SUPPOSED to go Friday. I walk in today and the teacher tells me that we have to go TOMORROW because someone in the other group is sick! :brick:

*angry huggles*

Uponastar

Lil'mermaid said:
Ok, so you all know about that insane stadium project I had to do? Well we have to have a 15 minute presentation trying to pitch the stadium to "investors". All fine well and good. My group was SUPPOSED to go Friday. I walk in today and the teacher tells me that we have to go TOMORROW because someone in the other group is sick! :brick:

*angry huggles*

Oh boy! Well the one good thing is it'll be over with by this time tomorrow.
Go gettem Katie! :kiss:
*huggles*

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Oh my!
*I'm sorry huggles*

For Dot:

As I feel the tear go down my cheek
I notice that my heart is weak
For the love I have for you
Will always be gold and true
I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past
But know my love will always last
Even though we are a distance apart
You always have the key to my heart
:kiss:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Somebody's hooked! :)
You better believe it!! :D

Did you see when when Simon said to the lady, "Can you tell us something interesting about yourself?" And she replied with, "I sell furniture! And I'm a cattle shower!"

:lol: :lol:

8 minutes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom