Temporary Huggles

stranger

barnum42 said:
I must be feeling better....I'm not coughing as much, and when I do I'm no longer creating the building materials of interesting modern art creations :D

I thought codeine was only a pain killer - turns out it's good for suppressing coughs. But then the medical fraternity of the gang will already know that.

Hope to be well by Friday night to head over to see my GF :D

*huggles*

A weekend visit with the girlfriend should cure that cough of yours. (or you may just end up sharing it) :lol:

tigsmom

barnum42 said:
I must be feeling better....I'm not coughing as much, and when I do I'm no longer creating the building materials of interesting modern art creations :D

I thought codeine was only a pain killer - turns out it's good for suppressing coughs. But then the medical fraternity of the gang will already know that.

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Be careful with that asthma, don't want to end up with pneumonia. Coughing is the body's way of clearing the lungs, don't suppress it too much or you won't clear the junk out .

HUGGLES

barnum42

tigsmom said:
Glad you're feeling a bit better. Be careful with that asthma, don't want to end up with pneumonia. Coughing is the body's way of clearing the lungs, don't suppress it too much or you won't clear the junk out .
Normally I let a cough/cold run it's course, but as this thing affected the breathing I went to the doctor yesterday. He prescribed the codeine linctus. He also wrote one for antibiotics, but told me only to get them from the pharmacy in a few days time if things got worse. They have not, so it looks like that script will head for the recycle bin :)

barnum42

hasselhoff-pants.gif

That should have everyone fully awake now :drevil:

Safari Giraffe

barnum42 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were sick. *HUGGLES*....I hope you feel better soon. Codeine works well for coughs, but only the dry ones that you want to suppress. Your lungs will be much happier if you cough the gross stuff up and out. Use the codeine at night to help you sleep.:)

Great to see you on here. I have not been on much due to work and other general things. All work and no play makes the giraffe unhappy.

Connor002

dandaman said:
I get next Friday off (I have geog. on Thursday, science on Monday, math on Tues.).

Technically I don't have the day off until they announce it tomorrow...

They usually save the day in case of a snow day/delay, but that's not a problem considering we're having thunderstorms in the middle of January.:brick:

Safari Giraffe

stranger said:
Soon I get to help my sis pick out her veil, and wedding dress. She told me that she's picking out our bridesmaid dresses. *is afraid*

Sometimes being afraid is "right on the mark". I have stood up in many weddings and by far the worst bridesmaid outfit was a 2 piece off the shoulder suit (jacket and a skirt) that was..........get prepared:

FUSHIA!!!:eek: That's right FUSHIA! The top had an off-the shoulder style that had a rather large bow by the bust.

Now I know that no one on here knows what I look like, BUT....I don't have a whole lot to hold up an off-the-shoulder top for long.:lol:

I was pulling the wretched thing up all night. It was the most repulsive outfit ever.....but I put up with it because it was the bride's day.

I later burned it to remove it from my memory. I still have a picture of it though which I can only look at so often.:lol:

Can anyone top that????:lookaroun

BTW.....I had my veil made. Total price: $50.00. It was a total bargain.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom