Temporary Huggles

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
*huggles* Betty

*humples* Connor :kiss:

So today on the agenda I am going to look for a veil for my wedding dress. This should be fun. :rolleyes:
I ended up making mine because I couldn't find anything that I really liked.

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Aren't they all generally the same? :veryconfu
No...some have beads, some are different colors, some have different types of stitching...it's all very confusing...and it's hard to find the right one. Esp. when you have a specific kind of dress. (Off white with pearls scattered throughout.)

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
I ended up making mine because I couldn't find anything that I really liked.
Well, my mom found this place that has a special going on...so I could get a veil for as cheap as $35...so I thought I'd take a look.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
No...some have beads, some are different colors, some have different types of stitching...it's all very confusing...and it's hard to find the right one. Esp. when you have a specific kind of dress. (Off white with pearls scattered throughout.)

Hm, well this explains why men wear suits instead...

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Hm, well this explains why men wear suits instead...
Yep...although with guys you have to decide on what color vest and tie they are going to wear...but after that, it's pretty easy, since most tuxes look the same.

Connor002 said:
$35 is cheap?

Yep...most veils we've been looking at are anywhere from $100-$250 range.

barnum42

I must be feeling better....I'm not coughing as much, and when I do I'm no longer creating the building materials of interesting modern art creations :D

I thought codeine was only a pain killer - turns out it's good for suppressing coughs. But then the medical fraternity of the gang will already know that.

Hope to be well by Friday night to head over to see my GF :D

stranger

nibblesandbits said:

Do you have a specific kind of veil in mind? One with pearls to match the dress?
Soon I get to help my sis pick out her veil, and wedding dress. She told me that she's picking out our bridesmaid dresses. *is afraid*

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Yep...most veils we've been looking at are anywhere from $100-$250 range.

Well at least I'll never have to worry about getting a veil to match my dress.:lookaroun

I'm sure you'll look beautiful no mater what you end up with. :kiss:
Too bad what's-his-face will b there to spoil it all... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom