Temporary Huggles

Pongo

Connor002 said:
What? Are they testing something down at KSC?

They're launching a rocket filled with 24 pounds of plutonium. there's a 1 in 350 chance that it will explode meaning nuclear materials spread ALL OVER the space coast. Seeing as I live there, people are a bit on edge right now.

The launch time just got moved back to 2:10. Like two minutes ago.

The rocket is going to Pluto. Now tell me, what, if anything, of great importance could come from Pluto? I don't think I agree with NASA's pursuit of knowledge for the sole purpose of pusuing knowledge.Espcially if I could get cancer from it.

Connor002

Pongo said:
They're launching a rocket filled with 24 pounds of plutonium. there's a 1 in 350 chance that it will explode meaning nuclear materials spread ALL OVER the space coast. Seeing as I live there, people are a bit on edge right now.

The launch time just got moved back to 2:10. Like two minutes ago.

The rocket is going to Pluto. Now tell me, what, if anything, of great importance could come from Pluto? I don't think I agree with NASA's pursuit of knowledge for the sole purpose of pusuing knowledge.Espcially if I could get cancer from it.

Well... you know... Pluto needs it's plutonium.:lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Well... you know... Pluto needs it's plutonium.:lookaroun

Pluto's got plenty of it.

Oh, and lucky for us, there's a cold front coming in tonight. The winds will be blowing the material south, towards where I live.

Can you say "nuclear winter"?

barnum42

Connor002 said:
Ah here she is:

collegehumor.1610223.451xAUTO.jpg

:slurp: Me likey. :slurp:
Too skinny. Whilst far from ugly, she could do with getting a few pies inside her. ;)

tigsmom

Reminds me of an episode of The Nanny...

You're just cranky because you haven't had lunch.....EVER! :lol:

When you see people in other countries looking like that they talk about starving from famine, here its chic! *sigh*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom