Temporary Huggles

darthdarrel

Can someone tell me what The bumble snow monster from Rudolph the red nosed reindeer has to do woth the yeti from EE?
I have posted The bumble myself on many occasion. I just do not see why some people get so worked up about it!:rolleyes:

Pongo

darthdarrel said:
Can someone tell me what The bumble snow monster from Rudolph the red nosed reindeer has to do woth the yeti from EE?
I have posted The bumble myself on many occasion. I just do not see why some people get so worked up about it!:rolleyes:

People got worked up over the ACTUALY YETI in picture form. I was one of them. Which is why I have the Rudolph monster eating the guy who posted the picture as my avatar.

darthdarrel

Pongo said:
People got worked up over the ACTUALLY YETI in picture form. I was one of them. Which is why I have the Rudolph monster eating the guy who posted the picture as my avatar.
It just does not make any sense to me as everyone knows what the supposed"Yeti" of the Himalayas looks like! There have been supposed photos and drawings of him for years.:rolleyes: and believe me I want to ride this coaster as much as anyone on these boards!:lol: So there is no such thing as a "spoiler" as everyone knows about what the "yeti" is going to look like.:rolleyes:

Pongo

darthdarrel said:
Doesn't bother me none, but you had better not, you might get flamed!:lol:

It's like reading a book. I don't want to know who scary the villian is before I read it. I want to find out for myself.

The yeti is like the MAIN part of the ride, which is why it was kept under wraps for so long. I'm only two weeks away from riding, I don't want it spoiled now.

I don't mind that he posted the picture on the site. I am mad that he posted it without giving a warning.

darthdarrel

Pongo said:
It's like reading a book. I don't want to know who scary the villian is before I read it. I want to find out for myself.

The yeti is like the MAIN part of the ride, which is why it was kept under wraps for so long. I'm only two weeks away from riding, I don't want it spoiled now.

I don't mind that he posted the picture on the site. I am mad that he posted it without giving a warning.
But the funny thing is you already know who the villain is!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom